Seeking Opportunity in Oman - A Role in Human Resources

Can anyone guide me; how is the opportunity for a female expat in Oman.

Also is anyone aware of any opening in Oman - Muscat for an HR. Please advice...

Hello swethamanek and welcome on board Expat.com

Concerning job hunt, please refer with your cv resume in the appropriate section of the site :

Human resources job offers in Muscat

Regards
Kenjee

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Off Topic + Do not share phone numbers on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
swethamanek wrote:

Can anyone guide me; how is the opportunity for a female expat in Oman.

Also is anyone aware of any opening in Oman - Muscat for an HR. Please advice...

Hi swethamanek,

Departments such as HR and Administration are all fully Omanised. Getting a break - for a female expat - in these areas would be a big challenge. In any case, there is no harm in trying. Look at the daily English newspapers for suitable situation vacant / appointment ads and apply. Better would be if you could approach some select companies with references.

Hi Sir,

Thank you so much for your response..

I have understood the scenario.. If not HR; any related Job; i mean some operations job.. SAP enduser or some research jobs.. Any such opening..

swethamanek wrote:

Hi Sir,

Thank you so much for your response..

I have understood the scenario.. If not HR; any related Job; i mean some operations job.. SAP enduser or some research jobs.. Any such opening..

If you're a lecturer / Research Analyst / Engineer / Scientist, then yes, there may be chances for obtaining a job, else than that, the doors are generally closed for the female expats. But, we have seen some rare exemptions too.

Best of luck!