Street Crimes in Dubai

Hi everyone !
Is there anything happening in Dubai in terms of  street crimes.  mobile, cash snatching etc.
is late light walk is safe there ?

No worries :) It's one of the safest places in the world.

dp8 wrote:

Hi everyone !
Is there anything happening in Dubai in terms of  street crimes.  mobile, cash snatching etc.

I run after 12am almost everyday in Abu Dhabi. And everywhere there are police patrols. It's a fatal mistake if anyone tries to meddle with the UAE police and In such terms, this place is as safe as it could get :)

Raju

Nope. Nothing.

dp8 wrote:

Hi everyone !

Hala, alhamdullah the city is safe and well-monitored. Just always be careful, alright.

It's usually safe. Only thing I have heard recently are hoaxes along the streets where people are leaving fake babies along the street, hoping for lady drivers to stop and they attack them to take the car or else. This has been reported in the news you probably heard about it. Just never get out of the car is you are alone and it's not too crowded.

Thuymi @ xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post external links to your website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dubai is absolutely safe. Never encountered a crime myself in 2 years. Never even heard of it from anyone apart from the news (which also is very less).