Workout supplements and protein powder in HCM?????

Is there a place in HCM where I can get workout supplements, protein powder, and such for a decent price? Should I expect to pay more or less than I do in the U.S. for these things. I'm not sure how common these things are in Vietnam?

Gnc shops are in saigon and have what you are looking for;) as for price, check online with amazon to compare prices, and check for sales at gnc as well as the club card to save % at the top of each month.

Hope that is a help to you.

Enzo

I'm used to be seen it in the California Fitness and Yoga Center. You can go any club of California System to see the detail information. They sale Whey and Combat, ISO Cool and some product which I forget name. And oposite New World Hotel have a store sale it but I forget name.

How much would I expect to pay there for a tub of protein powder on average? I'm just curious.

Hmmm, I dont remember the price but big bottle of whey is 2,5mil vnd, maybe

Protein powders from the USA are much more expencive. Bring with you as much as you can.

I bought protein powder here. A bit hard to explain where.
Walk like you are going into the Lottemart district 7 grocery store inside the complex (at ground level). Then instead of going into the entrance turn left and walk along the exit area where the row of cashiers are. You will bump into a shop set up on the backside of the cashiers. This shop has no walls and no door. It is a table with stuff on it and a few display cases.

They sell protein powders. I bought the 2.27kg/5pound 72 servings container of ON Gold Standard 100% whey protein in rocky road flavor. Surprisingly I like it better  than the chocolate. They also had cookies and cream flavor same manufacturer. Then they had a protein powder that was half and half-- half oats and half something else also by ON.

I don;t remember the price.I think I paid less for it than what I read other had paid at Vietnam GNC. But it wasn't a great deal cheaper.

Best strategy is to go to Costco in USA and buy the bags of protein powder and then dump them into a screw top type plastic jar here as you open them. The Japanese dollar stores here sell a small packet of desiccant you can put into food items to absorb moisture. That will keep your protein powder from clumping together in storage. Make sure you don't eat the desiccant because it is poisonous. Grains of rice tied in cheesecloth will also absorb excess moisture. inside the container but need changed frequently.

If you are just looking for easy meals-- ensure/glucerna meal replacement shake mix is sold in powder form on the second floor of the Lotteworld in the baby formula aisle near to the liquor section.

Bit of an old thread, but those looking for supplements try bodybuilding.vn
I have used then a couple of times and happy with products, not sure about price comparison with US as I have no idea how much it costs there.

Today saw protein powder, whey, supplements, etc. in Robinson's department store at Crescent Mall in District 7. It is on the ground level in the cosmetics area. They have opened a pharmacy next to cosmetics.

We just bought a 2lb bottle of pure Whey Protein powder from California Fitness near Cho Ben Thanh....the cost was 1.3 Million Dong....3 times the cost bought in the US !!

They said NO sugar !!!  They lied...it was Sooooo sweet....we threw it away !
A friend of mine in HCMH told me that all of the products (supposedly imported from America) are actually made in China !!!!!!!!! 

Do NOT believe in the lies here in Vietnam!  We have been living since October 3rd....and the level of deceit here is unbelievable!!  There are so many fake products here that are imported from China.  Be careful !!!

Bodybuilder.vn is the best,

we always ordered from there.

Thuymi @ xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post external links to your website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please confirm web site:  bodybuilder.vn does not respond.  Do they have a retail store in HCMC ?  How do you know they sell legitimate products?  Most are imported from China with fake labels....

The most common is ENSURE products!!!

Be careful!!!

Bodybuilder.vn is not a working site.  Also, all products claimed to be from America are actually from China.  Be careful!!

Hi Guys...
As you are all body builders, would you look at my post under Gymnasiums...
We are looking for a Gym that would employ a Bodybuilder, Muay Thai fighter and Personal Trainer...
OR... Is there a Vn citizen who would like to go into partnership and open a new Gym...
David.

Oops, not me. I am using the protein powders for weight loss. :-) Good luck to you.

thank you for sharing!!

i recommend you to buy online thefashionupdates.com/best-protein-powder

***‬ Contact number for the person at body building .com
We have been from their store for the past 4 years
They deliver too
Feel free to use our reference - harry

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct