A chance to improve English ( you like to join ? )

Hi everybody ! I am an English teacher.  I would like to host a get-together for English learners who like to improve communication skill. We will speak English during the conversation. Just like a chance to make friends and together become more successful in our career lives. Thank you for your concern !

I like too. Can i join because i want to improve english skill. Can i know when and where you host.?

who wants to bring tea and biscuits?

Hi, I would like to join your conversation to improve my skill of English.

I want to join.

Hi elena2710 > Could you please post your ad in the classifieds Vietnam classes section?

Thank you.

elena2710 wrote:

Hi everybody ! I am an English teacher.  I would like to host a get-together for English learners who like to improve communication skill. We will speak English during the conversation. Just like a chance to make friends and together become more successful in our career lives. Thank you for your concern !

elena2710 - Your English needs work, here is how I would write your post; Hi everybody! I am an English teacher, I would like to host a get-together for English learners who would like to improve their communication skills. We will only speak English at the get-together . This is a chance to make friends and at the same time improve our language skills to become more successful in our career lives.   

I think most students would benefit by attending elena2710's get-together because she is a higher level speaker regardless of her occasional deficiency.

So when do we start?

I want to join either. Please let me know the time of the get-together

Hi,

May I joint your group? Is it still open for new member?

Hope to hear from you soon