Close

A chance to improve English ( you like to join ? )

Hi everybody ! I am an English teacher.  I would like to host a get-together for English learners who like to improve communication skill. We will speak English during the conversation. Just like a chance to make friends and together become more successful in our career lives. Thank you for your concern !

I like too. Can i join because i want to improve english skill. Can i know when and where you host.?

who wants to bring tea and biscuits?

Hi, I would like to join your conversation to improve my skill of English.

I want to join.

Hi elena2710 > Could you please post your ad in the classifieds Vietnam classes section?

Thank you.

elena2710 :

Hi everybody ! I am an English teacher.  I would like to host a get-together for English learners who like to improve communication skill. We will speak English during the conversation. Just like a chance to make friends and together become more successful in our career lives. Thank you for your concern !

elena2710 - Your English needs work, here is how I would write your post; Hi everybody! I am an English teacher, I would like to host a get-together for English learners who would like to improve their communication skills. We will only speak English at the get-together . This is a chance to make friends and at the same time improve our language skills to become more successful in our career lives.   

I think most students would benefit by attending elena2710's get-together because she is a higher level speaker regardless of her occasional deficiency.

So when do we start?

I want to join either. Please let me know the time of the get-together

Hi,

May I joint your group? Is it still open for new member?

Hope to hear from you soon

Expatriate health insurance in Vietnam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vietnam

Travel insurance in Vietnam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Vietnam

Flights to Vietnam

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Vietnam