Shipping from the UK

Hello everyone
I need to get some stuff shipped from the UK , Please share your experiences. ( how long did it take , cost etc)
TIA

Housing stuff like container ship size or just some packages?

I have used Aramex from London (shop & ship) and it takes about a week for regular sized boxes. Cost is based on size and weight of the box. Unfortunately it seems their rates keep going up lately.

my kids got a loads of toys and i got to get some of my electronic home appliances. how much did it cost you roughly?

stressedmom wrote:

Housing stuff like container ship size or just some packages?

I have used Aramex from London (shop & ship) and it takes about a week for regular sized boxes. Cost is based on size and weight of the box. Unfortunately it seems their rates keep going up lately.

Shop & Ship rate is SR. 68 for 1st half KG, additional half kg for SR. 37, when did aramex increased their rates?

maybe they haven't but how is a dvd rate 68sr? & yes I know dvd's are available here, but they don't play on my machines

You are not going to want to use Aramex as you have multiple large boxes it sounds like. Try contacting 4 winds or Move1....on this side my husband's company uses Move1 so far not bad, but my large shipment is still currently in customs. We have 5 8ft by 8ft crates stuffed and I know it is well into the thousands of dollars, but not sure on cost. You maybe able to get a deal for only using a partial crate. Air freight (faster) is usually more expensive than sea freight.

stressedmom wrote:

maybe they haven't but how is a dvd rate 68sr? & yes I know dvd's are available here, but they don't play on my machines

dvd is under half kilo so charges are same. but if you are ordering multiple dvds it will cost alot. Believe me I know because i have ordered through different suppliers in amazon and ended up paying for them. Once even paid for a small hair band lolz although I work with them.
I remember someone mentioning another delivery company perhaps americanEbox which combines all packages into one.