Visa - Can i move with my husband (Hungarian working in BE) to Belgium

Hello everyone. This is Xzhar from the Philippines. I am soon moving to Belgium and stay with my husband who lives and works in Belgium. Unfortunately, my husband is Hungarian, we got married here in Manila so we got our Legal capacity at the Embassy of Hungary in BE, because as per the Local Civil registry here in Manila since my husband's nationality is Hungarian they/we have to follow that even he already has the E-card from BE. We have to get our Legal Capacity from Hungary. Moving on, I would like to ask is there a possibility that I can move with my husband in BE?
Were planning to apply our visa for Hungary in Embassy in Jakarta then once arrive in HU will apply my permit to HU. Will thay be possible? I want to hear your ideas or experiences. Thank you in advance.

Hello there xzharism,

A new thread has been created from your post on the Belgium forum since you were off-topic on the other thread.

You will be more likely to get some relevant infos on this present thread.

Just to inform you that you also have another thread where you have been given so many useful infos here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=534462

All the best,
Bhavna

Once you have your Schengen visa you can do as you wish, until that time you will not pass the EU entry border.

I am wondering why are you going to apply for a visa to Hungary when you mentioned that Belgium is where you wish to move? So which is it - Hungary or Belgium?

If your husband has a job in Belgium, he must sign in at the local commune which will get him an E card. He can then send you the photocopy of his E card, rent agreement in Belgium, his work contract etc. amongst other documents to help you get a dependant visa. These you'll need to submit at the Belgian Embassy in Jakarta.

If you need detailed information on how a non-EU spouse (you, from Philippines) can join their EU spouse(your husband,  from Belgium) who is working in an EU country (Belgium) different than his country of origin (Hungary), please check out my first post in this forum.

Where is your first post in this forum? I would like to know what are the requirements. Thanks.