Looking for football games \ tennis players

Hi everyone,

I just came to KL and I would like to know if people organize some football games during the week. If someone can bring me tips for this it would be great! And actually same thing If you know places where I can find tennis players (any clubs or website...).

Many thanks for your help :-)

Hi Guys

Im lucky to find this post. Im also looking for football players
let me know if you still looking for players

Hey. Did you manage to find any football teams to join? I'm interested in playing myself. I've just moved out here and need something to do in spare time.

Hey

Are there any football teams out there in KL looking for a player? I really love football and would love to join a team if possible or at the very least get involved in a kick about. I'm a long-stay traveler so I've got plenty of time to spare! So if you're looking for a player please feel free to send me a message.

Cheers

Leon

Hi there,

Is anyone playing football/futsal this weekend - Saturday or Sunday?

Would love to get a game!

Cheers,

Nick

Hi Expats, i just moved in to KL. Looking for a tennis friends here if any ? now I'm temporarily stay in Pullman Hotel Bangsar, please let me know if i can join. Thanks !

We have a group playing futsal Monday and Thursday 7-9pm near Ampang Park / Jalan Ampang. Please PM for more info, looking for more regulars

Hi, we played futsal regularly every Tuesday at SportsCity, Petaling Jaya with locals n a few expats.   You are all welcome to join us.   If interested, feel free to drop me a msg.   

~J

Hi,

Interested in playing football. Please get in contact.

Hi,

Drop me a message please... I'm interested in playing football.

hi please see my post above. pm for more details. thursday players needed. thanks

Hi, i would extremely be intrested in playing football out of office hours. I live near hang tuah station/jalan imbi, any places nearby, i drive but not very familiar with roads so nearby would be a awesome option.

Hope to hear from you lads

Thanks

Dear forum,

Looking for a game of futsal/football in Kuala Lumpar, I'm British expat here from Jakarta and played 3 times a week so very eager to play!

Cheers,

Jim

There's a group in Jalan Ampang. Call Nick on xxx

Mondays and Thursdays 7-9pm

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please share the contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey Nick,

Me and my friends are playing  futsal  regularly every week in Petaling Jaya . Was wondering if you would like to join us.
Please do let me know if you are keen .

Cheers.

RON

I want to play futsal on weekend. Pls send text to me, whatssap *** tks u so much

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Hey
Are you guys still playing football? Would like to join. Am not a expert player though. Please let me know more details...

Regards
jamshed

Hi Jamshed..

We don't play football.
But me and my friends play indoor football..smaller pitch..5 a side..if u are interested please.whatsapp me
My number is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi Vera

me and my friends play every Thursday and Saturdays, please do let me know if u are keen to join.

u can whatsapp me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please do not post personal contact details on the forum

Hi guys,

We are casual weekend football players, we use to train and play around klang valley( within kuala Lumpur and petaling jaya). Every month we will have friendly match with other teams. We need regular players if you interested in football feel free to join us. ***

https://www.facebook.com/groups/127551044485827/permalink/127562561151342/

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

yes i am interesting in playing can u plz send ur number to be in touch

Hello guys,

I am very interested as well. Pls drop me a message and count me in!

Hi Keaney,

May I know where you guys play football at? I would love to join, thanks!

Hi guys,

If there's any1 keen to play futsal on Saturday evening's please do let me know ok.

Cheers

Hi guys
Looking for a reguler futsal or football game around ampang
If any game out there pm me thanks

Guys we have futsal games this week around Petaling Jaya area.
Hit me up if u r interested!