2 YEAR BAN

Hi Everybody,

I am working in one private company past 1 year 5 months in Oman. Right now i gave the resignation and i am in 1 month notice period. I asked to My company please provide NOC for me as i got other offer from other company. But my company told that we do not provide NOC to any one as per the company policy.Here my wife also worked as a lecturer in private college. My wife employer agreed will provide family visa to my wife as know for my situation.

My question is once i will exit the country and cancel my visa it is automatically rise 2 year ban for employment visa.
But i will come to Oman based on my wife family visa If i am not able to apply any company. Is it possible or not.

So can i come to Oman with my wife family visa?

With Best Regards,
Fakrudeen.

Hi fakrunasrin,

Any employee who leaves the job and exits Oman cannot enter the country again for a minimum period of 2-years from the date of departure, unless he / she has the last employer's NOC. Even family joining visa would come under this bracket. In fact, no type of visa is exempt from this rule - even those who wish to return on an Investor's visa !!

Also, a woman cannot get her husband over on family joining visa. So how is that going to be possible ?

Ok thanks Mr.Sumitran