GC countries on lung scar

Am just wandering why up to this time the gulf countries still refuse entry of those whom they select as qualified to work in their countries but who are found to have lung scar. This is despite the pronouncements of medical authorities that residual fibrosis or lung scar is not a threat to the health of the person or to anyone. That a person with lung scar is HEALTHY and that he is FIT to WORK.

Hello GCC journey,

which particular country are you referring to ? Surely if this thread is moved to the concerned country, you will have better chances of getting feedbacks from either members who have seen themselves refused entry or those who acquired it.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi There! GCC journey

Are you still have it until today your condition of a lung fibrosis/scars?

I have the same problem at the moment. I received a job offer in dubai, but now i am wary of accepting it, because I am afraid to be deported if they see my scars.

Hello! Just came back from Mirdiff to lift the ban of my brother deported last October 10 due to old tb scars and failed as the one who can lift the ban for him is only his spouse, children or parents working here.