Find Accommodation in Nha Trang for 2 months

Hello All,

We are looking for a room with 2 beds for 2 months (from end of Dec  to end of Feb 2016) in Nha Trang. I've checked with agents but they offer high prices.

Where can I find more information? Is there other websites for ads?

Thank you indeed.

Regards,

Saraa

Saraa60 wrote:

Hello All,

We are looking for a room with 2 beds for 2 months (from end of Dec  to end of Feb 2016) in Nha Trang. I've checked with agents but they offer high prices.

Where can I find more information? Is there other websites for ads?

Thank you indeed.

Regards,

Saraa

try agoda or airbnb.

Sounds like you just need a hotel room with 2 queen beds...is that correct.
Plenty of them close to the beach for around $15 a night,  BUT if you want it for two months they'll come down to closer to $10. 

That will include electricity and Wi Fi.     Beware of short term apartment rentals,  they are usually tiny studios, BUT they slug you heavily for electricity AND water..   

Plenty of empty hotels here looking for long term deals.   If your a few Ks north of town near the beach, you'll get a hotel room from $150 a month.  Two guys I know have ocean views, and nice balcony as well for that price.     Too many empty hotels here , and their still building them.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop a detailed advert in the houses for rent in Nha Trang section of the website. section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct