HVAC BUYER SALARY RANGE

Hello Guy's......

I have been just selected for a company and in another couple of day's going to negotiate my salary... I am a BUYER by profession and having 7+ years of experience out of which 2 years in gulf (Not in Kuwait)... Kindly suggest me what would be a best deal? at least i would like to understand what is the market for my education and experience....

It would be much helpful if some one clarifies that "what is the normal time to process a working visa? one month or two months or more?

It would be great if some one can comment on my contractor KHARAFI NATIONAL... Can I trust this contractor? ( I am not sure whether i can ask this question in this forum--- Delete this admin if required)

Thank you team
Ameer

Guy's i will be waiting on for input to take a good decision.... :)

Dear ameer.raafsun,

As you asked, "what will be the market for your education?" for that we need to know about your education  :P

I m bit confused about where are you going to join i.e. in which field, what will be you Job description, etc. about visa processing time: it depends and many other forum also has the same query, you will get clear idea about that. anyways it generally takes 3 month but ih many case it may take 6 month or 1 year also  :unsure

Thx
NIL

Hey Nil,

Thanks for the reply, I am a MBA with 7+ Years of experience in Supply Chain Management, I am going to KNPC as HVAC buyer...