How much for a driving license

Hi all ! I would like to ask how much does it cost to make an A2 driving license ? Thank you !!

I have been checked it, it is said 225,000vnd to take a test to have an A2 driving license. Hope it helps you.

Hi, where are you from?
If your driving license in your country have been issued A2, you just pay only 135,000vnd (about 7$) to get Vietnamese driving license A2. That excludes translate your driving license into Vietnamese. This cost is about 10$. Total is about 17$. I just make for my Italian friend

Thank you both :) but actually I'm from Slovakia and I don't have A2 driving license, I would have to do it in Vietnam :)

how much does it cost to buy it up front?

Vote4DonaldTrump wrote:

how much does it cost to buy it up front?

no no, you can't buy it  ;)

You need to contact some driving "school" i think few million will get you A2, main problem
Is that theory part is in Vietnamese, but in HCM they should have it in English too.

And transfer works great in HCM.. In Hanoi not so great!

hello,

I am selling my motorbike 50 CC, means you don't need driving license to drive it ;-)
I bought this motorbike in january 2015, it in a very good condition with registration card + insurance
price 11 Millions VND, Contact me if you are interested !

Hi,

I have a professional DL and wanted to secure an international one, is there a way you can teach me how you did with your friend ? and where?

Thanks

Cost me 400,000 VND for my A2 licence at my local driving test centre. Didn't have to take a theory test, but needed a very odd medical test, seems pretty standard though in Vietnam. Now I think I didn't need to take a theory test because I already had a Vietnamese car licence (converted from UK). So I would suggest converting your car licence 1st (if you have one) this will mean you avoid any annoying theory test.