Want move and work in Germany

Hi
I am mazudha.  I really want move and work in Germany.  I live in bali Now. And learn about German language....

Mazudha wrote:

Hi
I am mazudha.  I really want move and work in Germany.  I live in bali Now. And learn about German language....

And???

How can anyone at Expat-Blog help you?

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

I just ask mybe if someone know the agency can share the job opportunities in Germany.  Danke

Hello Mazudha

To better understand the procedures related to get to work in Germany, please read the different related articles in our Living in Germany guide.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Mazudha,

Not sure where to start.  You first need to understand the visa requirements for moving to Germany; there is plenty of advice on here regarding that.  Next you need to properly understand your chances of finding work in Germany.  You don't say what kind of job you are looking for, but you need to have skills/experience/qualifications.  There are currently a lot of refugees flooding into Germany from all over the world who are also looking for work, this will not help you.

My advice to you is to check what jobs are being advertised in Germany (the internet will help you there); make sure you have the skills and qualifications being asked for, learn German (it will make things a lot easier).  Then find a legal immigration route to get there.  This will probably take time; there is no simple way to do this.

Hope this helps.

ingridsteeger wrote:
Mazudha wrote:

Hi

if you are from bali,can you tell me something about magic books?talmud or baghavad gita for example?
i am westgerman,but need help myself.
do you know a master/priest/sorcerer or whatever,who can teach me something about jewish magic?
thank you!
bernd neidenberger

Hi Bernd,

Mazudha is from Bali (Indonesia); I didn't see many Jewish people out there when I visited. :)

ingridsteeger wrote:
Cynic wrote:
ingridsteeger wrote:

if you are from bali,can you tell me something about magic books?talmud or baghavad gita for example?
i am westgerman,but need help myself.
do you know a master/priest/sorcerer or whatever,who can teach me something about jewish magic?
thank you!
bernd neidenberger

Hi Bernd,

Mazudha is from Bali (Indonesia); I didn't see many Jewish people out there when I visited. :)

and where are you from?whom must i ask?tibetians?who has this knowledge?
thank you for answer and please write to [email protected]

Where I'm from is irrelevant (although if you click on my name to the left it will give you a clue).  The point is you are asking questions about Jewish Mysticism, from a guy from Bali (who is almost certainly, if he has any religion, a Hindu, or Muslim).  Try this link in Wikipedia, it may help you out (or maybe not).