We are looking for expat candidate for online marketing position

Hi all,

Orenj Technology is a leading and fast-growing software development technology company head-quartered in Australia with several international offices including Hanoi.

Our success has created continual opportunities to grow and we are now looking for qualified and experienced candidates to join our team of highly trained and dedicated professionals.

We are now looking for expats who are living in Hanoi and want to work as online marketer. Anyone good at both English and one of languages (Chinese, Thai, Indonesian) want to work for us, pls contact me

Thank you all
Hang

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi is it possible to have online working in HCM? I am Chinese native speaker and I can speak English well. I am interested in the job you offered.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

However, really sorry that we need a fulltime staff working in Hanoi.

Really regret not to have a chance to work with you.

Best regards,
Hang

Ok, no problem  :)
Thanks!

Smallthornz wrote:

Hi all,

Orenj Technology is a leading and fast-growing software development technology company head-quartered in Australia with several international offices including Hanoi.

Our success has created continual opportunities to grow and we are now looking for qualified and experienced candidates to join our team of highly trained and dedicated professionals.

We are now looking for expats who are living in Hanoi and want to work as online marketer. Anyone good at both English and one of languages (Chinese, Thai, Indonesian) want to work for us, pls contact me at [email protected].

Thank you all
Hang

Advertising not permitted on this section of the forum.
Please place a free ad in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page. It will get better exposure there.

Thank you. I also want to. I am just new member and still not familiar with this site.

Hang

Hi,Smallthornz.
I saw your ad looking for online marketeer and was wondering if you still looking for one?
I'm a chinese from Malaysia and i can speak 3 languages;English,Chinese and Malay.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Dear Veelip,

Thank you for your question :)

We are still looking for some online marketers. Pls send me your full CV.

Best regards,
Hang

Hi good day i am interested to work in your good office,  i am currently working here in philippines in one of big telecommunication company since our company is catering daily needs of residential and corportate have knowledge in marketing and very much willing to be trained. I am planning to live in vietnam and looking for a job hoping you can give me an opportunity to work in your company

Dear Ngoc My,

Pls send me your full CV at xxx or xxx
Thank you.
Hang

Hello there everyone,

@ Smallthornz, can you please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website and provide your contact details in the advert : Jobs in Hanoi

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi can you pls.give me the email add where ca i send my CV. Thanks

Hi Mr. Hang can i ask where can i send my CV/resume pls.advise thanks

Hi Ngoc My,

Pls send your CV at [email protected]

Thank you.

Hang

Hi everybody,

I remind you that the forum is not the appropriate section for jobs ads as it is clearly written in the forum code of conduct.

Please post in the jobs section for jobs ads and job requests.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed