Job in any bank of dubai

i am interesed job in any bank of dubai. how i can get the full information for applying for that

tasveer ahmed wrote:

i am interesed job in any bank of dubai. how i can get the full information for applying for that

I suggest you apply for jobs on banks posted on the many job posts outlets and better still google banks in Dubai, visit  each individual bank websites and check if they have a career section where you can check for jobs or submit your resume.

tasveer ahmed wrote:

Applying online has become a long shot now. Best thing is for you to get your graduation certificate attested, and drop here on a visit visa and then do walk in interviews. I have personally spoken with managers who always laugh at the idea of hiring people from online applications because they get hundreds on a daily basis. But you get a list of the banks, go to their career portals and upload your cv there, and then come and attend walk in interviews (Normally they announce in Linkedin , Gulf news and khaleej times news papers.
:)
All the best!

Raju