Medical doctor looking for shared accomodation at salmiya

hi folks i am doc looking for shared accomodation at salmiya ,please let me know if its avaliable

Hi drvicky13,

I invite you to have a look at the offers in the Shared accommodation in Kuwait section, you might find an interesting offer. If not, i invite you to post your search in the same section.

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I have flat in Salmyia full furnished with sea view 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms need one person to share with me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that
Brave_Heart806 wrote:

I have flat in Salmyia full furnished with sea view 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms need one person to share with me

Hello

Please drop your offer in the Shared accommodation in Salmiya section of the site to better spread the word amongst those seeking sharing accommodation.

Regards
Kenjee

Already it's there from 4 days

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please post your ad in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Send me ur mobile or call me in**

There is one in salmiya block 3 if u dot mind

Hi.good evening.
please  let me know how old are you and where are you from.how much you could  afford
i have an accomdation to sharethanks .

I have flat in Salmyia block 10 big hug rooms 94974295 nissi

@ nissidrumer > Please note that this advert is from October 2015 and it might be outdated.

If you are looking for a flat mate, i invite you to post in the  Shared accommodation in Kuwait section.

I am now closing this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed