I am Pakistani want to marry moroccan..

hello :) how are you?
i want to ask some questions about morocco marriage ..can any one help me please ?

as i am living in Pakistan (muslim) and i want to marry a moroccon boy(muslim)
he is living in fes morocco..do you have any knowledge about this ?

i am new here..also send me private message if you have any facebook so i can contact easily and fast
thank you in advance !
i really need hlp

do you intend to live in pakistan or fes , who is going to suport who? do you speak french or arabic

Is no Pakistani boy there to marry?
Is going to be very difficult to get married in morocco since you are coming from Pakistan

i will intend to live in fes as my boyfriend wants to get married and stay there. but i dont know which visa should i apply or what important documents are needed for a girl.. and which court deals with marriages

haha :P there are many boys in Pakistan lol
but i love him
and are you from morocco? @Lola2013

no i am from england, but i live in fez part time , my origin is punjabi

I think you want to get married in Fez? Let your boyfriend find out what to do and how to get the documents.  Meanwhile you can contact the nearest Moroccan embassy for details about visa's.

hi,
Did u know about Moroccan guys? It is general perception that Moroccan girls want to marry out of country as mostly guys of their country like to marry with a beautiful girl who also do job with house affairs & taking care of them. After some time they want to marry with another beautiful & charming girl as they can find easily being many poor families there. pl think thoroughly before moving ahead or call him to visit ur country to marry with u as it is easy in ur country rather in Morocco due to complicated process there. u can send email for details.

what do you mean the moroccan boys want to marry another beautiful girl ?

thanks @primadonna for your reply... i will surely do that :)

Cuteheart wrote:

what do you mean the moroccan boys want to marry another beautiful girl ?

I think his point was that you will be treated as a house-wife, and possibly in the future, find yourself as a co-wife (or divorced) because they (according to him), will get married again.

XB 23 rightly explained what i wanted to inform u... as many men do like that in Morocco and u can see many such divorced women below 40 who got divorced without any solid reason but just availability of young & beautiful another girl to their husbands.

I can offer advice on this, pls contact me privately.
It would help if you mentioned how you met and whether you know his family yet.
There is a thread on another topic in this forum on all the admin headaches of getting married to a Moroccan which explains everything in detail.  All the best, n.

Salaam. Hope h will b fine..I also need ur advice on the subject n how I can contact u?.....

you can contact me through here

Salaam,
As u wrote i also need ur advice privately, if u can guide pl?

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

salaam,
nice to hear from u dear but i cannot save ur mail ID to have ur private advice..pl let me know again if u can and thanx. or u can mail to xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please give useful info on the forum instead of your contact number

I am North Fokistani Yani KHAN I am married with Moroccan Girl !!!!!

Hi how are you doing