Meet new people

Hi all together,

I am Pedro from Barcelona, I just moved to Prague 2 month ago and don't know anybody, because I have to work a lot ( I'm a doctor for urology)
I hope to make some friends here for going out and just having fun.
I speak spain, english and german and I like movies, football and music.

Hope to see you soon.
Cheers, Pedro

Hi Pedro, welcome to Expat-blog! :) I'm you will make lot of new friends here.

Best of luck,
Christine

im searching for friends,same as u
if u want we can contact and meet

Welcome :)

Hola Pedro,

yo acabo de volver de Catalunya y de nuevo vivo en Praga despues de 4 anos......Aparte de ser checa mi situacion es parecida a la tuya. Así que si quieres tomar una copa.....

Un saludo.

Katka

Hey,

I am also new to Prague and looking to meet people! If anyone interested in going for a beer or to explore the city then let me know! Im working over here as an au pair.

Sophie xx

Hi,

I am new here in Prague, please let me know if somebody is interested in exploring the prague. waiting for your response...

saurabh

hi!=)
i can show city.
Who wanna write to me.

Hi

I really want to explore Prague

Hi ! I'm Carl and I'm from France.

I'm also new in Prague (here since three weeks) and I'm working here for 6 months as engineer.

I speak English, French and German.

If you want to move around in the city and try to discover new places, feel free to contact me !

ps : I LOVE beer

Hi friends

My name is Mayu and I currently live in the UK. I want to visit Prague in Aprial and looking to meet people to meet fun loving people to explore Prague's night life.if you like chilling out in Pub bars and clubs please drop me a line. All expenses on me, just need to meet local people to chil out with.

Thanks

Hey Pedro.
I've seen, that many people wrote you :) that they want to meet you :) I've been living here in Prague. :D so I've got an idea, make a group of people and this way could be great to make a new friends not just one ;) no?

hi, I am polish girl currently doing an internship in Prague. I love the city, but I would enjoy it more with some friends around.I am easy-going person,love good vine and party.So if you want to meet and share a drink or go for a walk write me : [email protected]
hope to meet you:)
Ela

Nice one Pedro.. So when are  we going for  an english tea at 5pm ?:)

Hi Pedro my name is steven if you want to meet up and or have a drink let me know i also was i Spain for a few years as well

best,

Steven

Hi Pedro,

I moved to Prague a couple of months ago and would like to meet new people. I'm from Cambridge, UK. Unfortunately I only speak a few words of Spanish so we might need to rely on your English!

Let me know if you would like to meet for a coffee.

Camaels' idea is a good one!

Nancy

sanju2011 wrote:

Hi,

I am new here in Prague, please let me know if somebody is interested in exploring the prague. waiting for your response...

saurabh

Hiiii Saurabh,

I am moving to prague next month please write to me about you and life in prague.
[email protected]

hi all..I`m Sorina :)

maybe we can organize something and meet all of us, go for a beer :)

ciao,

sorina

Hello All,

I too am new to Prague and would like to meet new friends. let me know if any of you are interested in meeting for drinks.

Hello girls and boys,

if you want to know Prague really well or you plan to go outside to explore great outdoors, send me a message and we can go together. ;-)

Alex

yeah i hope so

Hi guys, I am moving from London to Prague on September. I would love to get to know english speaking people and make friends in this amazing city :-) (language: english, slovak, czech) Hope see ya soon Erik.

Hello everyone,

I am already for a week in Prague and would like to explore this beautiful city. However, doing it alone it is not so much fun. So, please contact me if you feel the same way. I would be happy to share my free time having a walk, seeing a museum or having a coffee together!

Angelina

Hi all,

I arrived to Prague 5 days ago. I've been busy with new work and it would be nice to go out this weekend and see the city with some nice people. Please let me know if someone is up for a beer sightseeing and nice time. I speak English, German and Polish.

" Hey welcome to the prague... so we can arriange a meeting and can meet.. write me [email protected]"

Gabriela9 wrote:

Hi all,

I arrived to Prague 5 days ago. I've been busy with new work and it would be nice to go out this weekend and see the city with some nice people. Please let me know if someone is up for a beer sightseeing and nice time. I speak English, German and Polish.

I also want to meet people in Prague :)

Hey guys :)

Then let's arrange a beer together this week where we can all meet together.

Angelina

It's ok for me ;)

for me too!

So what is the best day for you to meet?

I'm here at less until Tuesday...

Hey guys,

Then we can meet on Tuesday afternoon. What about 18h at Malostranske namesti. Is it suiatable for all? If you know some good coffee place or nice bar, we can meet directly there. Waiting for suggestions :)

Yes, it's foin for me

Hey guys,

Till now we are three people. Is there smo else who will join us for coffee/beer today? Please reply, if you are coming.

See you :)

Sorry, I have to leave prague today, but I'll come back for a day Friday evenning if you want.

See you

Is this still going ahead??

I'm comming

Where and when are you meeting?

I guess at the tram station Malostranskie namesti at 6 pm. I might be slightly late though.

Ok! I am working but I should be there by 6! If you see a lost looking foreigner can you grab me?!!