Confused..Need Directions n Suggestions

Hi...i want to post this in the forum....i truly want to express and share my thoughts to the world.

I have found a total waste of time registering in job portals. It's the word of mouth which travels faster than a wind.

Within 10/24 hours of job vacancy announcement, the seat is already filled (none other than by the staff's relative or friend, well it's an assumption though). It's so disgusting, frustrating and depressing. Com'on it's just for a Support Staff (secretarial/admin) position, applying hopefully in educational and international organizations but nah....It's been a continuous hopeless search but all in vain.

There is no such opportunity for the outsiders to apply, let alone sit for an interview. ...an interview is a rare chance.

Kuwait is either for the overly highly qualified with degrees from western and European countries or for those who work buttering their employers 24/7.

No place for people like me, a graduate with admin experience and to top it all, with a green passport.

All these international organizations (educational, embassies) boast of 'equal opportunity', 'international opportunity', transparency so on and so forth but when a desperate job seeker time and again inquires of job status,  is always turned down either with a surprised voice at the other end 'ahh it's a fake announcement in the job portal', 'will be contacted if u fit the criteria', 'position filled' and the list of excuses goes on.

Like every other lady (mother of two), I deserve a chance to appear for an interview, a suitable job to prove my capability, learn skills, go shopping, dance to the tune, travel...and above all support my family.

Please can anyone who has managed to secure one of these such jobs in educational organizations  or has any idea help me so as how to go about it?

Your support and assistance will be appreciated.

here's the thing; depending on the urgency of the position, hiring friends is considered quicker. but its not like what you think.

i know this because i landed a job in this way, 3 times.

all that is done, the only "wasta" provided is that your CV is placed "atop" the pile, as opposed to in the order you apply. you still have to impress during the interview to get the job.

the other two jobs i had, got em by applying online.

plus it depends on the field. highly sought after fields are cut-throat in terms of applications and acceptances - educational organizations fall in this category due to the insane amount of holidays you get if you work there, so their selection process goes beyond simple CV review.

As usual appreciate ur quick response and the insight u've provided...Def true chances could be slimmer in educational organizations due to inordinate amount of long hols ...so I'm with u that CV screening would be a rather complex task ...so should i assume ure suggesting me to hunt admin jobs besides educational institutions..

exactly ;)

Done with indeed, bayt,  kuwait jobs, jobs77, any other besides these portals.? Thanks