Looking for a room to rent

Found a room.

Hi there! There's a quite place in Nguyen Trai Street District 1 not very far from the backpackers.Its close to Zen Plaza, Coopmart, Citi MArt and the bus stop is about 10 meters away from the house.There are expats living here and the rent is very affordable. PM me for the address of the person to contact

2 Bedrooms for rent in District 1 at 18B Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street. Price at $250 per room.

- Fully Furnished (include desk, bed, TV, mini-fridge, AC, and wardrobe)
- 26 meter square room with jacuzzi bath along with modern furnishings.
- Rent includes cable, daily cleaning and upkeep, Internet, and water.
- Electricity is separate. Charge at 2,000VND/kwg
- Private Key for all entrances

Hi christofj, welcome to expat and welcome to HCMC.

Im also an expat and im a Filipino. Just message me anytime if you want some toast of beers.
I'll be glad to drink with you.

cheers!

(moderated: no free ads please)

There are rooms for rent at 46/10/4A Nguyen Cuu Van street, precinct 17, district 1, HCM city.

(moderated: no ads please)

Single room, with air-conditioner, hot water tank, fridge, Wi-Fi and Cable Television.
All the fees included in the room renting price!

If you hanven't had a room yet, contact me:
0913 648 357 (Hannah - my sister ^^).

I've met lots of foreign friends.
They went to Vietnam for works, traveling and lived for a few months in our house, and when they left, they said they did have good time.
We realized that It made us so happy being with foreigners, interested too.
Hope that you'll find good place.
If you don't, come :).

Hi christofj, my name is TRang
I'm working for the real estate company. I know many apartments in D1, D2, D3,D4 Binh Thanh Dist.
If u wanna find a house or flat, send me an email about your requires and i can help u find the suitable one for u.
Btw enjoy ur trip in Saigon ;)
*Cheer*

Hi Christofj,

I have a house for rent!

Minimalist house style
Located close to museum, the zoo in district 1
A new house, 140sqm 4 bedrooms and bathroom, kitchen and living room, furnished, cable television, internet, garden, center and quiet.

1400usd/house or 350usd/room

Adr: 11 Nguyen Du Street - District 1 - Hochiminh city

For more detail information, please contact:
Chau Pham
Mob: 0908.400.266
Email: [email protected]

Hi,
We rent rooms in a big house, on Nguyen Van Cu Street, D.5. The other side of the street is D.1. Private entrance & bathroom, FTTH, wifi, you will have your own key too. Rooms are big, clean, priced at $240-$260-$360. We welcome you to come and take a look at it. Please feel free to call or text me at 090 390 8697 or email me at [email protected]. Here is the link for some photos. Again, you're welcomed to come and take a look at the rooms. vietnam.craigslist.org/roo/2091504602.html

Anyone have a room for rent on a monthly basis? I need to rent for a month from early Jan > early Feb.

Budget 400-500. Looking for a room near D1 or Binh Thanh district. Friendly housemates woudl be a plus.

Hi vannie7, did you tried the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds >accommodation section? You can even post an advert there as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

I currently have 4 rooms available for rent. The rooms have 100% new convenient equipment:  bed, refrigerator, wardrobe, air conditioner, cable TV, working-desk, hot water, quiet and safe area, nice terraces with bamboo tree…,  view of the river, it has a place to park cars. Besides that you can use living room, big kitchen with big fridge , microwave oven, rice cooker, and washing machine. The rent is $250/month for a room 20m2  and $300/month for a room 25m2 including cleaning-service, laundry-service, water, gas,  cable TV, and electricity.

It is only 5' to Phu My Hung and 15' to centre of HCMC. vietbando.com/maps/vbdmap.aspx The address: C37, Đường D1, Phường Phú Mỹ, Quận 7, HCM. (C37, D1 Street, Phu My Ward, Dist 7, HCM)

If you have any questions, pls call me

honey> please post in the classifieds

annawang wrote:

Hi there! There's a quite place in Nguyen Trai Street District 1 not very far from the backpackers.Its close to Zen Plaza, Coopmart, Citi MArt and the bus stop is about 10 meters away from the house.There are expats living here and the rent is very affordable. PM me for the address of the person to contact

Hello,

Will be back there this weekend. Any idea if the place you mentioned here is still available?

Cheers!

versan wrote:

Hi christofj, welcome to expat and welcome to HCMC.

Im also an expat and im a Filipino. Just message me anytime if you want some toast of beers.
I'll be glad to drink with you.

cheers!

Hi Mate,

Will be there this weekend with a couple of Filipino friends. Any chance for a brewski? We will hole up in Pham Ngu Lao, (san pa ba? :D ) and we will be extra grateful if you can grant us time. Sunday is free day for us, we will be checking out rooms for rent.

Seeyah!

Hi Mate,

Will be there this weekend with a couple of Filipino friends. Any chance for a brewski? We will hole up in Pham Ngu Lao, (san pa ba? :D ) and we will be extra grateful if you can grant us time. Sunday is free day for us, we will be checking out rooms for rent.

Seeyah!

Hi,

Sorry to say, but unfortunately im here in Manila. Do you have any friends there? Dont have plans yet when will i come back.

Where are you exactly in Manila? if you dont mind me asking.

Cheers!

Looking for 1 bedroom apartment with WC + kitchen in / near Dist 1. Single guy. Budget not more than USD 200. contact - [email protected]

You should start a new thread instead post in a very old thread of 2010!

dibyendu80 wrote:

Looking for 1 bedroom apartment with WC + kitchen in / near Dist 1. Single guy. Budget not more than USD 200. contact - [email protected]

Hi there,

I am Indian, planning to stay in SGN for a year, looking for an apartment in D1 preferably. Moderate budget for Single room, with attached bath and kitchen if possible. Need a SAFE PLACE for Indians.

What is the budget range for rent, if any advance deposit require.

Thanks.

(Moderated: free ads are not allowed on the forum + register your business in the business directory)