We're leaving and have to give away my baby Hispaniolan Amazon parrot

Guys,

I'm leaving DR. and unfortunately I can't take my baby parrot with me. I hand reared her and she has already started to talk. If you call her she comes to you.

I'm totally heart broken but have to find her a good home. I've never cut her wings and wouldn't ever want them to be cut.

I've posted 2 pictures, one on the day I got her and one just now.

Let me know if you can take her.

Thanks

It is with tears in my heart that I'm not yet back in the DR.  I would love to take her.  I know how you feel.  When I moved from ST Croix, I had to leave my yellow nape parrot behind. Fortunately she got a good home. I had her for almost 20 years & she was a fixture in my restaurant. I cried.  I've had many birds, but she was the one that touched me the most.  Good luck.  You must think of the joy she'll bring to her new home. I do know your pain. Be thankful of the time that you have had with her, the memories will never subside.  A new bird adventure is in store for you.  All children leave the nest, sometimes too soon.  Be well, be well.

Thanks a lot for your words  :)

I sent you a private message honey. I can take her and have experience with them.

Planner...Good for you!

Bob K

Yes Planner!  Bless your heart!

if planner changes mind we can take her. we have one and I have had 6 in my life. my friend Robert has 220 of them now

Hi,

Thanks very much.

Where are the photos?

how much does a parrot like that cost?  i have a feeling they are very expensive.