Job opportunities and Permanent Residency Canada

Whoa! this page has a lot of info on the living expenses of places in Canada, many thanks Julien :)
In a year  I plan to move to Ontario, if Winnipeg doesn't work out. I see that this page has the move views and replies so far, better chances for replies :)

I am an African post-grad student currently living in India, I plan to get a student visa for a short term IT course in Ontario.
What I wanted to know is:-

1. How are the IT(networking) job opportunities there, and if I get an offer letter from a company - with or without internship, can I extend my stay there?

2. If a family friend is willing to help me move there, by way of sponsoring me - should he/she already be a Canadian citizen or will it do, with just having the permanent residency?

3. When I am there, and I already have my permanent residency, will I be eligible to apply for my spouse to come and live there with me, or will I have to wait till after I've become a citizen?

Many thanks,
Muammed B.

Hello Muammed,

Your discussion has been reintroduced as a new thread for better visibility.

Regards,
Sheetul

Thanks to you Sheetul, I read your reply from the other posts. As you can see now, i'm looking for info for a few places.

This Expat.com site is very informative, i'm currently in India studying. If not moving to Canada, it'll be a temporary move to Saudi or continue here as well.
  Both my misses and I are trying to get whatever info is available, to help aid us with our decisions.

Once again thanks :)

hi bloggers!
im a cameroonian actually living in france but i want to migrate to canada.
i'll be very pleased if anyone out there who has been in my situation and settled successfully could inform me better on what requirements or conditions to meet to be granted a temporary working visa