Time required for record updation of Transfer of sponsorship

Dear All
This is my first transfer, My new sponsor already taken my transfer and provided me with new Muqeem Residence Card. When I checked my transfer status on Ministry of Labor website, it is showing the name of new sponsor, however if i check my record on Ministry of Interior, it is showing no sponsor.

I am confused that why the MOI record is not updated and usually how long it takes to update. In my case, I have received new iqama since 1 week.

Thanks and Best Regards

write2ejaz wrote:

Dear All
This is my first transfer, My new sponsor already taken my transfer and provided me with new Muqeem Residence Card. When I checked my transfer status on Ministry of Labor website, it is showing the name of new sponsor, however if i check my record on Ministry of Interior, it is showing no sponsor.

I am confused that why the MOI record is not updated and usually how long it takes to update. In my case, I have received new iqama since 1 week.

Thanks and Best Regards

MoL and Muqeem card you've...What more do you want for the time being??

Give it some time...Patience is required to utmost in the Kingdom...Do keep this in mind...

In the MoI website go check your iqama expiry, it'll be shown...

Brother ,

do not worry for that , LABOR ALREADY show you transfer , just wait and check after few days.

Can I ask how long did it take to process the transfer once requested to MOL, transfer fee 2000 paid and medical report online?
From the day requested to MOL until the day you recieved your iqama or muqeem?

nabilnahdi wrote:

Can I ask how long did it take to process the transfer once requested to MOL, transfer fee 2000 paid and medical report online?
From the day requested to MOL until the day you recieved your iqama or muqeem?

Depends on your PRO of the company...It just takes 2-3 days max

Hello can any body tell men how many days required for change sponser or muqeem after acceptance transfer request