WANTED: Illustrator

Hi,

I come from a community volunteer group that is centred around cleaning up HCMC and organising community events.

We are planning some after school environmental workshops for school children and need an illustrator. The workshops will include Kamishibai (japenese puppet show) amoungst other learning activities and arts and crafts centred around themes of Litter and Pollution.

Like with all already involved, it will be unpaid. This is only the initial set of workshops so it may change.
Someone understanding of the importance of the workshop's messages to young vietnamese would help.

Let me know if you're interested in being involved!

Hi
By illustrator,  u meant u need someone to show u around?

Would love to see somebody set up something like this. Cleaning up Vietnam from all the plastic must come from the next generation and you can only set it up through the schools, I think. The government should push, really should push for this at schools and promote through Television as they all watch it. Vietnam needs to improve max on this, and really it must come from putting some awarness classes in there schools about this pollution problem. Tv is partly state owned, come on. Lets clean up Vietnam and this will be good for all off us and tourism.

I am an Architect/Artist, but my time is short, i  will help but i can do it online, if that will be a sunday event then i could come. I can help with your illustration, tell me what you need..

Nick Mathew