Can people with distance education degrees apply for work in Canada?

Dear Sir/ Madam

I desperately need to know if I can get a job in Canada with distance education degrees in management. The university that I got my BBA from is not listed in the list of recognized colleges/ programs in Canada. My MBA (HR) degree is recognized by the Canadian list of programs. I'm not looking to immigrate just yet. I just need to know what I can do in order to improve my prospects of getting a job in Canada.

Please guide me.

Thank you

Yes, I believe you can. it is called Recognition of Prior Learning. There are two business schools you could contact ne is the University of Winnipeg - Business Management Faculty, or the University of Alberta - Business Administration Faculty, The University of Manitoba Business Management School - Israel Asper School of Business Administraton and talk to the Faculty Officer, or go www.RecognitionCounts.ca - a federal Canada gov. website. Look to a Service Canada Job Bank or people with your degree status and qualifications-degrees. The University Business Management Schools also offer work opportunities for professionals such as yourself. You would be wise to look at the provinces such as Alberta and BC Provinces which are larger provinces and have more better business prospects. Look to the Immigration Canada Website for more details you seek answers to. Once you have a line on work in Canada - then apply to the Express Entry Level through Immigration Canada. Good luck.

Thank you so much EDWAM1. That was a tonne of help. I didn't know we could get recognition for degrees from different countries.

Thanks again.