Buying work visa for bahrain confused !!

I tried to apply via job portals but no help since I have none in bahrain no chances for visit visa got an agentim contact who is asking me 1000bd for one year free visa but I fear does this kind of visa really works in bahrain . Have heard the sponsors cancel out visa and report as runaway..any option for safe side if I buy the visa ??

This is clearly a scam case. You should never pay for a work visa. This is something your employer must do.

Hi archu,

It is true that there are some people who selling visa for one year or a two, but definately it's elligal and it will not be good for you in a long run most especially that you don't know the sponsor itself. You should be very careful in dealing with this kind of people because as ms primadonna says, it can be a scam.

Please be more smart and attentive, nobody will help you here except yourself.

Tc,

Lhulu

Dear lhulu

can you suggest shall I apply for tourist visa ? Some of my friends suggested that we can search job and our employers will change it to work visa.

Dear primaddona

Thank you for your kind suggestion ..I think I sud  not take decision in buying that visa so soon ..

Hi archu,

It's actually illegal to find a job while on a tourist visa but it is true that there is a lot of people who have a luck being hired and change from tourist visa into working visa. I personally suggest not to take that much risk on buying a working visa.

You can obtain tourist visa through legitimate agencies. And you can extend it for like 60-90 days.

LhuLu wrote:

Hi archu,

It's actually illegal to find a job while on a tourist visa but it is true that there is a lot of people who have a luck being hired and change from tourist visa into working visa. I personally suggest not to take that much risk on buying a working visa.

You can obtain tourist visa through legitimate agencies. And you can extend it for like 60-90 days.

It is NOT illegal to find a job whilst on a visit visa. It is illegal to work when on one. Once you find a job your new employer with convert your tourist/visit visa to a work one.

Do not buy a work visa.....1. It's illegal...2..They will take your money and then cancel your visa saying you didn't work or ran away...

If you want to move here then it has to be done properly. Staying on a visit visa can be very expensive as you have to keep flying out of the country to renew it and flights are not cheap.

dont trust anyone dear,, there is no such thing as buying visa in bahrain.. Come in bahrain legal and you will be safe..
vist visa you need to have a relatives in bahrain, the bahrain immigration wont issue tourist visa unless you have a familyin bahrain,, as well as working visa, those who are asking for you money to buy a visa is a fake, so dont trust and send your money to anyone.
take care

Dear Hanna

I tried applying for jobs via job portals but its no giving any good results ..most of the offers are scam ..can you please suggest me some recruitment agencies in bahrain that might helo me to get a job .  :unsure

First of all one does not BUY a visa of any kind. A visa is GRANTED. by the government, to an individual who applies for that visa, meets the requirements and pays the applicable fees.

If anyone offers to SELL you a visa this is a crime, BUYING that visa is also a crime everywhere in the world.

In general terms, most major employers will arrange for the visa and the prospective employee will provide the documentation require, but the employer will pay any associated fees. If you are asked to pay any fees with respect to a job offer, it is almost certain that it is a SCAM.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Monster jobs. Total Jobs. And google jobs in Bahrain. BAYT is a good site. It depends on what you want to do. It could be best to approach companies directly with a very well prepared letter and CV. There are hundreds of applicants for every job. The jobs are usualy long hours with low pay so make sure you really want to move before you put too much effort in to it.

Correctly correct !!

Hi
1. Do not try for BUYING a visa of any kind.

2. What kind of job you are trying for?

3. What is your qualification and what type of job you will qualify for?

4. Only employers who require or really in need will arrange for the visa

5. If you are asked to pay any fees with respect to a job offer, it is almost certain that it is somebody trying to make money and will be landing you in trouble.

6. If you try coming in a visit visa- and try for a JOB it is illegal  & if you find one you need to exit the country and come back again once you get a employment visa.

7. Refer the link below for further Frequently Raised  Doubts

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr7En.htmlhttps://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr1En.html

Warm regards

By thanks but I am tired of getting enquiries and """"" that dissapear :( don't know how to get a job and to join bahrain..

There are a lot of people offering jobs in Bahrain and they are not good people. They take your money and run. Be very careful

It's not making a choice, it's  having the merit.  My advice is to work on yourself to earn your way to Bahrain, or anyplace in the world.  Real employers will select the best applicants in the market, scammers will try to scam everyone,  if you want to be approached and sought after by legitimate employers, do what it takes to be the best.

Good luck

Dear nawafo sir.

Unfortunately employers at preferring candidates who are already there in bahrain at any visa they want to ignore headaches of documentation and attestaion and more and provides no chance to a candidate who is capable to work as per their skill..this is the the reason that I am seeking short term visa so that they will be able to screen.
It is unfortunate but is a bitter truth to hire a employee from abroad mean lots of documentation so employers they finally reject to avoid such things..even if they know that we are capable to work ..

I know a lot of people who have got into trouble after coming to Bahrain on this "free visa" thing.

First off - its illegal.

Despite what people say, it is not easy to find jobs once you are here. Most of the jobs that target "free visa" workers are not proper, and usually offered by bad employers.

Eventually, it will become a struggle to survive here, and when the situation gets desperate, I have known cases who start doing all kinds of odd jobs and some undesirable jobs simply to pay for food and rent.

This may not be what you wish to hear. I am sorry - but this is the true situation. Please think through very carefully before coming to Bahrain on these illegal methods.

Hi Archu
I read all the negative respond for hiring free expats, I know it is illegal, bad, and trouble 😐 but in GCC we have special case as many expats want to work independently. And there is now law cover there situation, that why we offer this kind of visas , where expat buy for fees expenses and owner efforts.
Although I don't recommended it for persons with low qualifications or accept low wages, that  visa is costly and high responsibility.
Many people get tired from searching jobs while in Bahrain even if their working visa is proper processed
Also you have to build trust with local sponsor if there is any cheating if there is any like cancelling work visa without telling the employee or doing work out of the singing position that employer assign...etc sure you will get in troubles

Hi
There are people who offer visas and take money. But I can't assure you that it is safe. I don't know ur profession. If u reveal your qualification I can say 1000bd visa worth ur profession or not. U can search expatriates Bahrain for jobs. Gd luck

It's always risky !

I've heard people opening CR's just to get hold of visas and sell them in return for huge profits , and then when you buy the visa , the next moment your sponsor keeps "Runaway" status on you , and you're blacklisted then .

Becareful !!

Archu wrote:

Dear nawafo sir.

Unfortunately employers at preferring candidates who are already there in bahrain at any visa they want to ignore headaches of documentation and attestaion and more and provides no chance to a candidate who is capable to work as per their skill..this is the the reason that I am seeking short term visa so that they will be able to screen.
It is unfortunate but is a bitter truth to hire a employee from abroad mean lots of documentation so employers they finally reject to avoid such things..even if they know that we are capable to work ..

I'm sure as Nepal has an Embassy in Bahrain , there would be many Nepali people in the Kingdom , it's not hard getting a job , get in touch with recruitment offices in your country , am sure there will be agencies recruiting for visas to Bahrain .

You can try hospitality sectors , hotels etc by applying at their websites .

If no luck , get a visit visa to Bahrain and try searching for a job .
Never give up , one day or the other , you will find the light at the end of the tunnel .

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : post removed - you are off topic

DO NOT come without a job in sight.  That would be illegal, and you will set yourself up for trouble.  You will probably fall victim to working for someone who does not have your interest at heart.

HI i wouldn't recommend that you buy your visa into Bahrain,
the best bet is to find a job and let your future sponsor take care of the process.

however, this would mean you'll have to send your CV and contact to any of the manpower or employment agencies on the island.

This as far as my knowledge goes is the safest way to work in Bahrain.

Have you succeeded in finding recruitment agencies?

If not kindly PM me,  I'll help you get a visit visa.

You can come over and search for a job.
I'll suggest you this only if you have friends in Bahrain as they'll be assisting you.

Hi i am actually in bahrain and i am looking for a job. And recruitement agencies can you help me pls

Hey Safa ,

You can look at expatriates dot com , they got jobs ads coming in daily .

that's not true I came here on a visitor visa got a job then I was being treated awful so I quit and left came back as a tourist with no issues

Ummliyanna wrote:

that's not true I came here on a visitor visa got a job then I was being treated awful so I quit and left came back as a tourist with no issues

Sorry to hear about your experience. You are right - This is unfortunately the case, most of the time.
I have also heard about other similar cases. Its much better to come here after getting a proper job and on a proper work visa.

Hello Dear. İ went through your comment on a post about getting visit visa for Bahrain. İ am from Pakistan and my maternal uncle and several friends are living there in Manama for more than 10 years. So İ won't be having issues regarding accomodation and other things. İ am a business gradute with major in Marketing and currently employed with PepsiCo Pakistan, so İ hope my background and  job experience would help me in landing a job. İ wanted to ask you about the procedure to get a visit or work visa from Bahrain. İ hope you would reply back soon. Thank You.

Regards
Raheel Shahzad

Hi,

The only legal way of obtaining a work visa is by getting employed at a company here.

T&R

If you buy Visa; every month you will have to pay fees to your visa sponser. That means you have to work to feed yourself; save some money to send your country and visa fees in addition.
I heard many people buy visa and it's common for workers in bahrain.

Raheel.Shahzad wrote:

Hello Dear. İ went through your comment on a post about getting visit visa for Bahrain. İ am from Pakistan and my maternal uncle and several friends are living there in Manama for more than 10 years. So İ won't be having issues regarding accomodation and other things. İ am a business gradute with major in Marketing and currently employed with PepsiCo Pakistan, so İ hope my background and  job experience would help me in landing a job. İ wanted to ask you about the procedure to get a visit or work visa from Bahrain. İ hope you would reply back soon. Thank You.

Regards
Raheel Shahzad

My sincere advise to you - do not leave your current job. Take some time off from it, and visit Bahrain. Check the market out here. Since you have family here, they can help you get a visit visa and with your accommodation while you are here.

Only if you get a job here that suits you and your profile should you quit your current job and come here for good.

You should remember this entire region is going through a rough economic patch and good jobs are not easy to come by.

For visit visa, check out the Bahrain government evisa website.

Thank You for your reply. The problem is that my current company won't allow me a month holiday. So if I have to come there to Bahrain, I have to leave my current job. I hope to find a good job there.

i live here since my husband is saudi and we have a child and dont want her far from her dad

Hello can someone explain something for me?I got an offer in Bahrain so they are saying that I will come with tourist visa then after signing for the offer then they convert that into work permit,is that possible or legal?

Hi,

Yes that is possible.

T&R

Hello,

I've applied for the visit visa (30 days) to seek jobs in Bahrain. One of my friend is going to take care of accommodation during the visa period. But he suggested me to buy work visa rather than getting a visit visa. I'm confused!! Becasue to buy a work visa I need to pay 3 times the amount of Visit visa for 30 days. Please advice.

Anticipating a quick reply.

Hello,

Most of the expats in Bahrain says its illegal to seek a job with Visit visa.

Please advise.