Welcome to my page

Hi all, i knew that this is not a dating site, but at the same time i wish to ask if it is possible to find a soul mate here?

George, man!!

I guess the best way to find a 'soul' mate is by just finding a normal mate first!
I mean, talking normally to people helps a lot. just go out and meet people, you will click with some and  you wont click with many..
And amongst the ones you click with, you will certainly connect with one.

Good luck!
Z

Thanks for your advice bro.

No problem!

Lovely little girl you have there. Great smile, probably her Mum's!  :D

Enjoy!
Z

@ georgerobinson1 > Expat.com has been created in order to help members to see life abroad and to help them in their expatriation procedures. Thank you for having a look at the forum code of conduct for more information.

We are not a dating website. If you wish to meet someone, you might consider posting an ad in the classifieds section > Men seeking women.

I will also advise you not to contact female members in private as if we receive a report, you might get banned permanently. Also note that if you create a thread on dating, it will also be automatically removed by the moderators.

I am now closing this thread. Let's keep the forum for useful topics on expatriation please.

Thank you for taking into account this message.

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed

Find activities and meet other expats

OR