Which is better, Dar Es Salaam or Muscat

Hi All

I have received offer from two different companies operating in the same field for Muscat and Dar Es salaam.

Both are same designation, profile, company provided furnished accommodation, driver, car and same savings potential, both companies are small. I mean everything is similar.

It would be great if you could provide which place I should choose. I am very much confused, since both are similar.

Also, I might me considering so other country like Singapore may be after 2-3 years, so you can take this into consideration.

Thanks

Muscat ....ofcourse

@ nevingomes > Can you please tell us why you like Muscat? :) I think that these information will help the initiator to understand your point of view.

Priscilla :)

Priscilla

First, Muscat being a better place than Dar es Salaam.
Second, he is moving to Singapore so muscat work experience would be considered more prominent  than Dar experience.
Third, Muscat being closer to India. So when ever he misses home town he just have to take a jump with lots of flight option unlike Dar
Fourth, Working environment in Muscat would be anytime better than Dar.
Fifth, Some things are really difficult in dar when compared to its easiness in Muscat.

Dear nevingomes & Priscilla

Super, thanks for the information

That was for Priscilla. Sad she didn't thank me. So I accept yours......you are welcome!