Close

American woman in Dammam, Looking for Friends

Greetings,
I have been in Dammam now for 2 months. Most of that time has been focused on getting settled in and going to work. I woke up this morning feeling very lonely and needing some community around me. Most of the people I live with in my compound are either married or have nothing in common with me. I am single and in my 40's so I am hoping to find a group of people who are interested in getting together for the purpose of learning about Saudi culture through something other than shopping at the malls, getting their eyebrows threaded, or going to the compounds where the military men are and partying. I need some mature, experienced and interesting relationships. I want to grow in many ways while I am here. If you live in Dammam or in the Eastern Province and would like to make friends, or get together for an outing or just create a group that can be supportive while away from home, hit me up. Thanks.

Welcome to Expat.com

hello
my name is hiba im eritrean born and raised in saudi (riyadh) 22 years old im married to american i feel the same just been here 10 months (dammam) and i got no friends or nothing feel lonely and bored nothing to do no nebours hopefully we can be friends :D

Hi madam

Am also staying in Damamm in last 10 month as alone. Am also searching good friends like you if you feel good &to make friendship build relationship wit me.

I live in Dammam!  Hit me up

Hit me with your best shot!

Hi, I am living in Dammam. Please email me on *** and let me know your contact details and which place do you  live in Dammam.

Waiting to hear you soon.

Thanks.

Dear

You are always welcome. Contact me on my email. **

Regards,

Abdul

Moderated by Christine last year
Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum. You can use your private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Hope you are doing well in new town I am residing in Dammam as well and like give you my hand for friendship hope u will accept.

Waiting for ur reply
Thx

Moderated by kenjee last year
Reason : Please share personal contact infos only in private.
safdar1981 :

and like give you my hand for friendship hope u will accept.

Waiting for ur reply
Thx

:cool:

hi

me too living in dammam, looking for good friends

Do you have WhatsApp? *** you can text or call.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 weeks ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Its not easy for expat female in Saudi
We have made our own group and organize some barbeque or go fishing.
It will take some time for you to settle in and make some friends

All the best

Hi
I live in Hofuf and I stay in Dammam during weekend. Send me a message

Still in Dammam?  I an American in Tanajib just looking to converse, not a shopper but do enjoy good food. If your still around give me a shout.
Tim

Hi there,

I have just read your post and got interested to contact you. If you are interested, please drop me a line

Hit me up

how can I contact you??

Moving to Dammam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dammam

Travel insurance in Dammam

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Dammam

Flights to Dammam

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Dammam