Interesting Places In Jeddah

Assalammualaikum and a very good day to all,
I have been working in Jeddah or almost 2 years now. Throughout this 2 years I only been visiting common places like mall (Arabian mall, Red sea..ect) and obhur. I am planning to organise a picnic day with my colleagues. Can anyone suggest me where is the nearest beach we can have our picnic. A beach where we can do activity like volleyballs. Anyway I live near the Al Murjan.

Thank You,
Nada

Hello Nada and welcome on board

I invite you to browse through the Leisure and things to do in Jeddah section of the forum to gather some infos ;)

Regards
Kenjee

you can go to south cornish its always empty no body but its far

you can go to south cornish its always empty no body but its far

Ws
Well if you are living in Al-Murjan then all Beach resorts are nearby from there, There is a Entry fee per person and you can have so many diff activities.

you should really look into destination jeddah (magazine / online ) they write excellent articles on places to visit in jeddah.

Do we have places for singles or all private beaches for families only?

what kaby said...or moonshine suggestion good too.

@Kimo : singles are also allowed !

You can you Jeddah  Balad Cornice. This is nice place  i am going so many time there.

Salam,

Can u send me google link or address with direction.

Kamil

Thank You for all the replies and suggestions. I have been busy with work and studies off late didnt get a chance to visit this site.

Along the way to MovenPick resort there is a beautiful beach. But I am not sure whether it is for the hotel tenants only or open to public. I didnt get an ample time to check whether I could enter the beach area. But i didnt see any single human being there..weird..i never saw a beach that is so empty..maybe it is a private beach. Will try to look around for any beaches that we could come and have a picnic there. I hope the breeze from Red Sea can lighten the loads in my mind. can wait to be home and drive arnd the city...yahuuu...^o^