Make friends here

Hi,All,
my name is konfu. I maintained absolute confidentiality when recruiting host and serving international guest. My knowledge of multi-culture is very useful for who are interested in studying in US, Canada. Because I have worked, lived and studied in China, the United States and Canada, I can be very open-minded and can look at the same issues from a different point of view. I understand the needs of these guest and I am always able to give them useful recommendations and help them overcome their difficulties and problems whenever needed. In the past, I have assisted many in enrolment process and with visa issues. I have also organized orientations and cross-cultural programs for international with other organizations. read less

i would like to move  to Latin.  pls contact me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Note that there is here.for living and working in Costa Rica, although you can work on-line.

Depending on a persons citizenship, information on tourist visa can be found here

Agree, working on line and on international phone line can support you while you are
Waiting for Cedulas Permanente, which allows to work in CR