Dominican Hairdressers in Manchester.

Hi. I'm originally from Dominican Republic, butI've lived the past 17 years of my life in Spain. I came to England last year to work in Manchester as a Dentist. I am having problems to find a hair salon over here because my hair is a bit difficult and I was wondering if someone knows about a Dominican hairdresser in Manchester. I've been struggling with my hair since I'm here. Thank you all!!!! xxx

anyone knows a good Afro-Caribbean or Dominican hairdresser in Manchester? Xxx

Ingridbatista-s wrote:

Hi. I'm originally from Dominican Republic, butI've lived the past 17 years of my life in Spain. I came to England last year to work in Manchester as a Dentist. I am having problems to find a hair salon over here because my hair is a bit difficult and I was wondering if someone knows about a Dominican hairdresser in Manchester. I've been struggling with my hair since I'm here. Thank you all!!!! xxx

Hiya Ingridbatista-s,

The damp northern weather causes many hair problems  :sosad:

Your best bet would be to ask any hairdressers in Manchester City centre - I'm sure that one of them will be able to point you in the right direction. If not, then I would recommend the internet.
You can always spend time in the salon watching the clients and the end results. If the salon doesn't want you to do this, then I would be cautious and wonder what they are hiding.
Hope all goes well 😊
Chuckle Butty

Hello everyone,

2 posts have been added to this thread so as to keep the new members thread for introduction only.

All the best,
Bhavna

Yes, I see many hairdresser for afro