Moving from Oman to Kuwait - need infos

Here i am opposite from u.

i will move from oman to kuwait
please explain in briefly life style of kuwait,cost of living ,dricing licence, 700KD in enough . how much saving
bachelor accomadation+food how much? transporation expenses how much
Explain this place Al souk Al Dakhli in kuwait

Regards,
Fakrudheen.

I don't want to disappoint you but kuwait is very difficult country for expatriates
Driving licence is available for certain jobs ( doctors , teachers , pharmacist ,etc...)and you to know some one to finish it for you or you will wait for months.by the way all paper work takes months in order to be complete.

I live in Salmya 380 kwd for 2 bedrooms

Life style is not that good you can't go outdoor for entertainment cause of bad weather sand storms and extensive heat
Public transportation is available but I don't how much does it cost , I know taxis is very expensive
I don't about souk area ,sorry
From 700 kwd I believe you will save only 100_150kwd.

100_150 food and house requirements
100 car payment
300 for good family flat

Hello Fakrudheen.

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Kuwait forum since your post was about life in Kuwait.

Best Regards
Kenjee

Life is about changes every moment 700 Kd is not that bad , you seems to be Asian I m sure you can accommodate we'll , Kuwait is a new destination for good opportunities , food transportation housing not so expensive please remove all fear and join the bandwagon of Kuwait you feel surely better than Oman don't bother for silly talks of weather n heat , we can't change the weather it's not in our control wish u all the best bro

Dear Sir,

I think Kuwait is a great place to live. Food and accommodation it will not cost you too much.I think you got a good salary offer. Kuwait is not too much expensive. I think you can save a good amount. So don't worry. Get ready for Kuwait.

Hope for the Best !!
Thanks

@Vishek Raina please can this be possible for me?

Hello Adamsbamidele83,

Please open a new thread and ask your queries to active members. This is an old thread from 2015 and that member has long stopped participating.

Regards.

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed