Family Visa

Dear All,

I am an expatriate here in KSA Riyadh, and I want to know if why does people charges expats as high as SAR 12,000 to process your family visa? Is it worth the offer? I mean my monthly was not even enough to pay that amount and did someone already gone through this method or you do it yourself or by your company? I am hardly doing it my self because of the time restrictions. Our company has no HR staff to process my family visa but they have agreed that they will provide me what i need to bring my family here. My company already deposited SAR 2k amount on my iqama to process family visa. and my salary and profession is suitable in bringing family here in KSA.

I am very much confused to expatriates.com that all the offer to process the family visa is asking for SAR 12k to 14k average because I emailed them and received their feedback.

So what is the best option for me? And btw, do you know any translator office in king abdullah road near takhasusi road? because I want to translate now my Marriage certificates.

Please guide me through this.. I thank you all expat-blog members..

Brother ,

if your company already payed 2000 , go through ONLINE  MOA and make it online.

Brother,

I still need to translate my Marriage certificate and attest it through MOFA as I read on most of the procedures. And I am asking if why people or someone in expatriate.com charged for SAR 12k. for the process if it was a simple task?

what is your profession ?

secondly if you can bring your family legally no need to pay this 12000 SAR.

third : H.R must help you and at least guide you to SERVICE OFFICE to finish your progress

finally : take care  from cheaters.

alsairy12345 wrote:

what is your profession ?

secondly if you can bring your family legally no need to pay this 12000 SAR.

third : H.R must help you and at least guide you to SERVICE OFFICE to finish your progress

finally : take care  from cheaters.

First my profession is Architectural Drafstman and I am qualified to bring my family.

Secondly. so you mean what they are doing for you in expatriates.com is illegal and no credibility?

Third. As I have mentioned earlier from my previous post that we do not have any HR PERSONNEL in our company and no one knows how to process family visa because most of my co-employee is in GCC country and they do not require a complicated process and they have their family already before here in KSA. and I have heard that there are new rules for expatriates to bring family.

Finally :Thank you for your response :thanks:

i alone processed my family's permanent visa here at saudi last june
i did not use any documents from Philippines, just their passport number

there will be a confirmation that you have to print after, stamped by your company then submit to CoC
you can actually start now
dont fall for those stupid service offers

aroway wrote:

i alone processed my family's permanent visa here at saudi last june
i did not use any documents from Philippines, just their passport number

there will be a confirmation that you have to print after, stamped by your company then submit to CoC
you can actually start now
dont fall for those stupid service offers

How did you process your Family visa? can you please tell me and what needed documents should i prepare?