SCE Membership

Good day,

I am Antonio Facundo Jr., currently I am employed at Al Arrab Contracting Company (ACC) as a QA/QC Mechanical Engineer.

I would like to ask if I can be a member of a SCE even I am not a board passer in the Philippines.

Thank you very much. God bless and more power to this site.

Brother ,

go through ONLINE for S.CE  you can follow steps for registration.

Chox0105 wrote:

Good day,

I am Antonio Facundo Jr., currently I am employed at Al Arrab Contracting Company (ACC) as a QA/QC Mechanical Engineer.

I would like to ask if I can be a member of a SCE even I am not a board passer in the Philippines.

Thank you very much. God bless and more power to this site.

if  you graduated  with engineering course,,YES!

Shukran!

hi all
i need a help me

im a member of sce since 2011 and exit 2012
i just back ksa this august 2016 the hr of my new comp ask me to register at sce for iqama
1. how can i renew my sce without my iqama?

i try my old iqama no. then they ask expiry date i got it from moi absher, the request was added they send me billing code sadad
2. how will i pay the bill in sadad?

I believe you don't have bank account yet since you don't have Iqama.  Your office can pay the money from online banking system. OR if office is not helpful , then any of your friend can pay from his Internet banking

thanks naeembhatti

how about renewing my membership which i used old and expired iqama in renew membership it says there in description for sce member soon to be expire

i have a problem using update to new iqama number or new border number

somebody please help me

Update to new iqama number or border number or update to engineering profession or non engineering profession

Description: This service is limited to SCE members who left the country and returned with new border or Iqama number on an engineering or non-engineering profession visa. He can apply to change his old number to the new number without apply for new registration.

Conditions: The applicant has a valid SCE membership or was a verified ex-member.

Cost: SR. 100 for updating the applicant's record with the NIC/Jawazat, in addition to any pending dues for previous membership in case the visa is engineering profession, otherwise it is free.

i tried many times and check everything in renewal.
im struggling my renewal of sce im an ex-member i don't know whats next after i entering my passport and border number. my problem is how to upload iqama number or border (chose file). i try to upload my scan visa,  passport..etc. but it didnt work.

hope someone will help me

Sir, I am having such exact problem now.
Did you already solved it Sir? Please help me also. Thank you.

try to logon online, i think there is an available option for you