Can I get a part time job during the course of my studying ?

hi
Am a student from Nigeria who just gain admission into new vision university in Tbilisi Georgia to study medicine but presently am still expecting my visa. please I want to ask that is Georgia a country where I can get a part time job during the course of my studying?

No, you can not and I dont think you would get study visa either, may be only 3 months , nowadays it is very hard to obtain it and there is no way to get a job either, we Georgians can not get ANY job

Hi Lexanna, I saw several of your posts here about Georgia , I would like to thank you for sharing your information about your country with us, regardless, it is not heartening news, especially for those who intending to establish new business there.    However, I would like to visit Tbilisi for tourism and relief after quite boring long time of work for around a fourtnight, after maybe one, two or three months from now , and I would like to know further tips about this country from you, such as is better to rent an apatment with single room or is it safer to rent a hotel room? is public transportation available everywhere or is it better to rent a car?

yes you can