Moving to Malta for 6 months from UK

Hey,

I'm Jessica from England i have recently graduated from university and i am interested in moving to Malta in January until June! Just for a short time until i decide what i want to do!

I really have no idea where to start? Looking for jobs? Apartments? etc? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks

Hi Jessica, If you are serious then go for it, book a cheap flight and cheap hotel now.
Choose a busy winter destination Sliema, Bugebba etc (lots of hotels open all year)

Bring warm clothing as Jan - March will be wet and cold (but not all the time).

Once in Malta look for a job but be prepared for a few weeks without income and when you find a job it will probably be waiting or bar work.

You may be lucky and find a flat share or cheap holiday rental once here.

If you are currently unemployed in the UK but registered for work you may be able to transfer your benefits to Malta for a short while but I don't know what the requirements are to do that. (someone on the forum will know).

Good luck,
                Terry

simply tell the JC that you are to seek work in Malta they will compete the forms with you and once you arrive in Malta and within 7days register for work with the JC /ETC  in Malta - you can get 13 weeks job seekers as far as i am aware

Good luck on your move to Malta  :D
Hope you find all you are looking for!

Take a look at the website maltapark.com and the classifieds in times of Malta newspaper online