Visa cancellation

guys, I'm in dubai and need exit for visa cancellation

can i get back on a visit visa and convert same as work visa. Pls only respond if you have done it yourself

Since you are a French citizen, you will get 30 days visa on arrival upon each exit. But you need to exit for stamping a work visa on your passport.

alessandro.delpiero1008 wrote:

can i get back on a visit visa and convert same as work visa. Pls only respond if you have done it yourself

Yes you can. But as said by Shanafashyaana you would need to exist again for the stamping of the work visa if you came back with a tourist visa. But if its a visit visa, i read you could pay for the change to work visa without existing.

flex14 wrote:

Yes you can. But as said by Shanafashyaana you would need to exist again for the stamping of the work visa if you came back with a tourist visa. But if its a visit visa, i read you could pay for the change to work visa without existing.

Flex,
The rule is different if it's a visa on arrival. They made an amendment on 12th August 2015 and the rules regarding the transfer and endorsement is lacking clarity. I've created a topic related to it, which will give you an idea about it. Please click on this link

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 36#2871210

shanafashyaana wrote:
flex14 wrote:

Flex,
The rule is different if it's a visa on arrival. They made an amendment on 12th August 2015 and the rules regarding the transfer and endorsement is lacking clarity. I've created a topic related to it, which will give you an idea about it. Please click on this link

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 36#2871210

Thanks Shanafashyaana for the information.

thx, great!

hello
if your coming on tourist visa you cant convert the visa. again you have to exit the country. better you take visit visa but  its difficult to get visit visa.you can convert visit visa to work visa without exiting the country