Attestation of B.tech hon degree from saudi engineering council

Assalam o alaikum.
Friends hope u will be fine all.
Please any one can guide me in detail.how b.tech hon degree will atest from saudi enginrering councel.?is the sec accept thr b.tech degree to attest?i diid my b.tech from Pakistan.i hade also attest and verified myy all docuuments from  MOFA pakistan.plz will waiting for kind answerz.
Thanks
Aitizaz Hassan

Dear bro,
first off all tell plz what would u like to attest? B Tech Pass Degree or Hons 4 Years degree????

B.tech (Hon) 4yearz degree.equal to engineering...

Ok dear,
Now you have to apply online for Attestation but first visit the SCE website and get registered yourself.
i will guide u how to move ahead

Thanks brother.
Can u tell me.some one before attested the degree of b.tech hon from sec?i am new here brother.doing job in a mimrl water plant as qc engineer.will b very thankfull for guidnes..

Dear Bro follow this process  and move ahead step by step by making complete each and every thing

1. Make sure your engineering degree is attested from Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture of your native country.

2. Translate your attested engineering degree into Arabic from approved translator.

3. A Chamber of Commerce attested letter from your employer stating your Name, Iqama number, Salary, Joining Date and requesting for change of profession as engineer.

4. Scan all the documents mentioned below in .JPG format, As it is required to upload online in Saudi Council of Engineering website for registration.

- Picture (200x200 pixels)
- Passport copy
- Iqama copy
- Employment Letter
- Letter of Authorization
- Saudi Embassy attested Engineering Degree
- Engineering Mark sheet or Grade sheet (No need of attestation)
- CV
5. Go to Saudi Council of Engineers website
dear this is the link to go direct
http://eservices.saudieng.sa/en/Registr … ges/1.aspx

6. Fill all the basic details, Upload your picture and the required documents. Verify your all details twice or thrice, then Submit.

7. After submitting you will get a registration number, Note it for your future reference.

8. After 3 days of submission online, Personally Visit to Saudi Council of Engineers office of your city with the registration number you have.

9. On your turn, they will check all your details, If everything is good, They will ask you to pay a fee of nearly SR 1250/- and will issue a Saudi Council of Engineers registration letter.

10. You need to mention, you want to change your iqama profession, Then he will issue a letter for change of profession to Ministry Of Labor and provide a copy of letter to you.

11. Give those letters to your company HR officer, He will take care of this things from there.

Dear Bro,
Can you please clarify if Saudi Engineering Council accepts B-Tech (Pass) Degree I have done all the attestation process from Pakistan like HEC, MOFA, Saudi Embassy Pakistan and Saudi Culture Pakistan and as well as MOFA KSA.
Now i have only a doubt that Saudi Engineering council Accept this degree or not.
pleas reply i am waiting.

Thanks & Best regards

W.salam
Dear
Add this person to wattAp.he can guide u better .

Hello everyone,

@ aitzazswabi007, any details about that person ? A professional ?

Just to point out that if it is a professional that you appreciate, you may recommend him in the business directory so as members may benefit from it  :happy::cheers:
Bhavna

Assalam o alaikum,
I just want to know, does saudi engineering council register the b-tech pass degree?
I hope to receive yours response
Thanks and regards,
Saif

Saifsawar wrote:

Assalam o alaikum,
I just want to know, does saudi engineering council register the b-tech pass degree?
I hope to receive yours response
Thanks and regards,
Saif

No. Must be an engineering degree.

Dear I have B-Tech pass 2 years degree after diploma can get SCE registration or not please tell me thanks sir.

dear sir , please help me , i am from pakistan i want to register with saudi council , i have done B.tech honor my Both degrees pass and honors are attested from HEC , please tell me procedure for registration with sec . I have a problem . My problem is My Btech pass and honours degree are different universities Btech pass from one university and honor from other university also there is 2 years gap . Please i hope you understand my situation . Kindly its humble request to guide me how can i register with saudi council as an engineer electrical.

Thank you

Regards
I am looking for a response from you.

requirements only b tech hons and saudi culture will be verfy you hons degree only
you need tovregister on sec website and your iqama must bevin technical trade

Assalam.o.Alikum,
Sir i want to attest of b.tec hons degree.i read all instructions that given by you,but i didn't attest yet my degree to mofa and saudi embassy.Now i am working here in saudi arabia but how i attest my degree tomofa and saudi embassy and that is necessary or no need...

bhai if your degree genuine then only you should go to SCE otherwise take other steps. its simple submit online from on SCE website upload documents.they will guide you

Dear brother, I am from Pakistan and I am already registered with the Saudi Engineering Council  as a civil Engineer. Last 2013, I have done B. Tech Pass ( 2 Years ) and B.tech honor ( 2 Years ), my Both degrees pass and honors are attested from HEC, Saudi Concile and Saudi Calture. ,But suddenly this year they approved my Engineering council certificate for one year temporarily. Now I uploaded all my documents again to convert my SCE certificat tempraroly to permanent but after one month status is showing in progress.
Please, I hope you understand my situation . Kindly, it's a humble request to guide for next.

ear Admen , I am from Pakistan. I am already registered with the Saudi Council  as a civil Engineer. Last 2013, I have done B. Tech Pass ( 2 Years ) and B.tech honor ( 2 Years ), my Both degrees pass and honors are attested from HEC, Saudi Concile and Saudi Calture. ,But suddenly this year they approved my Engineering council certificate for one year temporarily. Now I uploaded all my documents again to convert my SCE certificat tempraroly to permanent but after one month status is showing in progress.
Please, I hope you understand my situation . Kindly, it's a humble request to guide for next.

Thank you so much Mr. Muhammad hafiz , how are you . so i can submit my degree to SCE . or upload only hons degree >Btech  please help . But my degree is not attested from saudi culture . please comments . thank you

dear sir , please help me , i am from pakistan i want to register with saudi council , i have done B.tech honor my Both degrees pass and honors are attested from HEC , please tell me procedure for registration with sec . I have a problem . My problem is My Btech pass and honours degree are different universities Btech pass from one university and honor from other university  . Please i hope you understand my situation . Kindly its humble request to guide me how can i register with saudi council as an engineer electrical.I want ask other question .would required degree attention from Saudi embessy and culture or not?

Thank you

Regards

ranashahbaz356 wrote:

dear sir , please help me , i am from pakistan i want to register with saudi council , i have done B.tech honor my Both degrees pass and honors are attested from HEC , please tell me procedure for registration with sec . I have a problem . My problem is My Btech pass and honours degree are different universities Btech pass from one university and honor from other university  . Please i hope you understand my situation . Kindly its humble request to guide me how can i register with saudi council as an engineer electrical.I want ask other question .would required degree attention from Saudi embessy and culture or not?

Thank you

Regards

You are not an engineer.
That's it.
And you will never be able get the engineering profession in SCE.

ranashahbaz356 wrote:

Thank you

Regards

I understand that you want to register with the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE). For Pakistani nationals, upload the following documents during registration process.

1- Original bachelor's degree certificate in Electrical Engineering. Completed 4~5 years in college. Authenticated, and attested in Saudi embassy from your home country.
2- Full academic transcript of records (TOR) including all courses from the first to the last level. Authenticated, and attested in Saudi embassy from your home country.
3- The SCE Letter of Authorization and Confirmation with the name, date and signature on it
4- Clear copy of the full entry visa including all data or a clear copy of the accommodation permit (Iqama)
5- A recent letter of introduction certified by the Commercial Chamber from the engineer's employer
6- Clear copy of passport
7- Appropriate personal photo
8- Minimum five (5) years total experience from outside KSA as Electrical Engineer.

@asrarhafeez i am facing same problem u did it or not

@Sardar Umar Khatab how about btech pass

@Mamo899 any update about renewal waiting for

@asrarhafeez Bro I've the degree same as yours and now I'm a registered engineering technologist from the SCE. if you need any details you can contact me in my personal. ****

Hello Adnan,

If you have any information to share, kindly do it on the forum itself. All members will benefit from it this way.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Adnan Yousaf242 kindly share and check inbox.

@Adnan Yousaf242

Share the b.tech hon. Membership renewal stucked

Hello Every one. I Got my BS Civil Eng Degree in 2008 Attested from HEC and MOFA in 2010. I am doing job in KSA for the last three months. I didnot attest my Degree from KSA Embassy. What should i do now. Without Embassy attestation SCE will accept my degree or not. My Profession is Electrician and on Free visa.

@Adnan Yousaf242 hello brother are you available i want to ask some thing for registration of saudi engineering council

@muhammadhafeez brother can you help me about sec registration

@Engr Aon if you free kindly send a text this is my whats app number

@Engr Aon sir my Saudi council suspended plss help mee

@Adnan Yousaf242 please share your contact number

@Sardar Umar Khatab  I need your help

@mudassersultan227 Hello

Please post your question otherwise members will not be able to help.

Regards

Bhavna

@asrarhafeez how you get HEC attenstation kn Btech pass degree?

@aitzazswabi007 kindly let me know ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Pour des raisons de sécurité, veuillez partager les coordonnées via le système de messagerie privée. Merci
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@laeeqahmed A.A which type of information you can get