Close

attestation of B.tech hon degree from saudi engineering council

Assalam o alaikum.
Friends hope u will be fine all.
Please any one can guide me in detail.how b.tech hon degree will atest from saudi enginrering councel.?is the sec accept thr b.tech degree to attest?i diid my b.tech from Pakistan.i hade also attest and verified myy all docuuments from  MOFA pakistan.plz will waiting for kind answerz.
Thanks
Aitizaz Hassan

Dear bro,
first off all tell plz what would u like to attest? B Tech Pass Degree or Hons 4 Years degree????

B.tech (Hon) 4yearz degree.equal to engineering...

Ok dear,
Now you have to apply online for Attestation but first visit the SCE website and get registered yourself.
i will guide u how to move ahead

Thanks brother.
Can u tell me.some one before attested the degree of b.tech hon from sec?i am new here brother.doing job in a mimrl water plant as qc engineer.will b very thankfull for guidnes..

Dear Bro follow this process  and move ahead step by step by making complete each and every thing

1. Make sure your engineering degree is attested from Saudi Embassy and Saudi Culture of your native country.

2. Translate your attested engineering degree into Arabic from approved translator.

3. A Chamber of Commerce attested letter from your employer stating your Name, Iqama number, Salary, Joining Date and requesting for change of profession as engineer.

4. Scan all the documents mentioned below in .JPG format, As it is required to upload online in Saudi Council of Engineering website for registration.

- Picture (200x200 pixels)
- Passport copy
- Iqama copy
- Employment Letter
- Letter of Authorization
- Saudi Embassy attested Engineering Degree
- Engineering Mark sheet or Grade sheet (No need of attestation)
- CV
5. Go to Saudi Council of Engineers website
dear this is the link to go direct
http://eservices.saudieng.sa/en/Registr … ges/1.aspx

6. Fill all the basic details, Upload your picture and the required documents. Verify your all details twice or thrice, then Submit.

7. After submitting you will get a registration number, Note it for your future reference.

8. After 3 days of submission online, Personally Visit to Saudi Council of Engineers office of your city with the registration number you have.

9. On your turn, they will check all your details, If everything is good, They will ask you to pay a fee of nearly SR 1250/- and will issue a Saudi Council of Engineers registration letter.

10. You need to mention, you want to change your iqama profession, Then he will issue a letter for change of profession to Ministry Of Labor and provide a copy of letter to you.

11. Give those letters to your company HR officer, He will take care of this things from there.

Dear Bro,
Can you please clarify if Saudi Engineering Council accepts B-Tech (Pass) Degree I have done all the attestation process from Pakistan like HEC, MOFA, Saudi Embassy Pakistan and Saudi Culture Pakistan and as well as MOFA KSA.
Now i have only a doubt that Saudi Engineering council Accept this degree or not.
pleas reply i am waiting.

Thanks & Best regards

W.salam
Dear
Add this person to wattAp.he can guide u better .

Hello everyone,

@ aitzazswabi007, any details about that person ? A professional ?

Just to point out that if it is a professional that you appreciate, you may recommend him in the business directory so as members may benefit from it  :happy:

:cheers:
Bhavna

Assalam o alaikum,
I just want to know, does saudi engineering council register the b-tech pass degree?
I hope to receive yours response
Thanks and regards,
Saif

Saifsawar :

Assalam o alaikum,
I just want to know, does saudi engineering council register the b-tech pass degree?
I hope to receive yours response
Thanks and regards,
Saif

No. Must be an engineering degree.

Dear I have B-Tech pass 2 years degree after diploma can get SCE registration or not please tell me thanks sir.

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia

2 million members!

Watch later