Looking to Export Used Auto Parts from Detroit

Hello All!

I am looking forward to networking and finding some great contacts to help my transition back to Ghana.  I miss this place so much.  I have never been so happy in my life from the time I spent there twenty years ago.  I am ready to come back. I am seeking to volunteer again or find a english teaching assignment to se.cure housing.  I am also looking to export used auto car parts from Detroit. I would like to establish a buyer/ auto parts contact to get a container filled quarterly to generate income for my return to Ghana.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to your replies!

QynKhalifa

hello how are you doing will i can be of good help to you , just contact me on ********** Thomas is the name

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Thank you Thomas for your offer! Any information that you can provide please email me thru this forum. I am not looking to make long distance phone calls when the forum has provided a free way to communicate.

it would have been better if you were here and make contacts as there are people ready to buy,when you say auto parts,are you saying in general or just a particular car parts?

Hi , Hope u are good. I read your message and was touched. Am Francis Brown Taylor, an I.T professiinal ,Educationists and Businessman. I am God fearing and a permanent resident in Ghana. I have heart to accommodate you and will be willing to have you as part of my warm loving family when you visit Ghana. Will be at your service to provide and assist you honestly in anyway I can. God richly bless you.
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

That's pretty awesome that you wanna bead back home after all these year's. Myself and a couple of friends are into cars and do what is known world wide now as pimp my ride hosting car shows periodically. We will love to get in touch with you since having more than one supplier won't hurt the business. Let's chat to find and common ground and from there build a relationship. Yeah. Wishing you the best of days.  Good afternoon.

Hello Cherry!  Would love to network with you and your car club.  I will be exporting used cars, used commercial construction equipment and also used auto parts.  I will be coming to Ghana to meet with some potential distributors at the US Trade Office in Accra.  I am looking to establish some contacts to meet in person and hopefully be able to fulfill their automotive orders.  I would love to ask you a few questions about what kind of american cars are popular there and if you know of a used car dealer who sells the brands made here in Detroit.

Accra became crazy all of a sudden with high end exotic cars thanks to the growing taste within the young affluent Ghanaians and non Ghanaians.
Exotic cars like the Bentley Continental and Mulsanne, Rolls-Royce Phantom, AMG and Brabus brands of Mercedes,  Range Rovers, Lexus, Audi, Farari, Maserati,  Lamborghini, M pack of Bmw, Corvette, Cadillac and Lincoln, Mustang, Camero, SRT brands of the Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep brands, Nissan GTR, Porche of all kinds as well as a long list of executive cars, Trucks like the F 150,  FL 350,   Ford Raptor & Harley Davidson, Toyota Tundra & Tacoma, Dodge Ram, Sports & Quad motor bikes just to mention a few.
Also , Cars like the Toyota Corolla & Camry are sets of cars that have got really good market over here, as well as brands like the Kia, Hyundai, Nissan & Honda having some pretty good sales.
With all these high end and regular car, the demand for a reliable used car and parts supplier is very much needed though we already have some very good ones, it all will depend on the price tag levied on the products you ship here. We can also boast of some very good state of the art workshops and spraying yards where most of the parts are needed. For you to able to make it among the few top distributors of both used vehicles and parts, you should have a very good delivery schedule and as said earlier on, it all boils down to how good you price them.

With the construction equipment, I must say to you that am not so vested in that field as compared to the regular vehicles mentioned earlier on but then I believe 18 to 24 Wheeler trucks for hauling and fuel tanker services will sell well since there are items been conveyed from our ports to the hinterlands and outside the country everyday but that mostly depends on the contract one is awarded by either the private entities or the government and its agencies.
Dumper trucks also have some good sales and business but then from the lil I know 45 cubic bucket trucks and more will do good when it comes to moving products like limestone & manganese which is also based on contracts awarded.
Other machinery that can make you some pretty good cash are the CAT excavators which are in high demand by the miners and these can be sold on high purchase or out right sale depending on the price. Also these excavators can also be rented out for some good price and I know that for a fact because I am in the mining  business as well.
Am ever ready to assist you make this dream of yours happen and take a beautiful shape.
Let's talk some more and kindly do share with me, your concerns and let's see how we solve them best together.
Thank you and you have the best of days QynKhalifa. Good morning.

I am currently consulting for a classifieds business in Ghana (like craiglist). That can be your best bet
Tonaton.com

If you are looking at distribution and or partnership, we can talk more about it