MI LINDO ECUADOR

Ecuador is not only Cuenca and Quito, we have 24 provinces and 4 regions, coast, mountains, rainforest and island, we have two seasons winter and summer is the tourist decision where you feel better, both the coast and in the Orient Temperatures range between 20 ° C and 33 ° C, while in the mountains, it is usually between 8 ° C and 26 ° C. Our country is quiet, but if necessary that a person as I will indicate where it is safer to vacation and where to find the best prices and enjoy a quiet stay.
The landscapes are very different, the culture is very diverse, the food is really delicious in any region you are.
Thanks for visiting, if you want more information do not hesitate to write, a hug
[email protected]

Hello Fertrida,

I enjoyed your descriptions of the different places in Ecuador.
In January we will come to Ecuador and travel in this beautyful country. We are looking forward to it and learning spanish in the meantime.
Greetings

Lorlotte

Fertrida;

Great statement for sure. All most people talk about through magazines, advertisements and other venues are the typical areas that expats congregate within, but the country is so diverse (geographically and culturally). For being small, there are so many wonderful areas and the climate changes are pretty amazing. Just driving along the coast it changes from rain forest, dry forest, temperate, desert etc. I live along the coast in the Manabi province between Jama and Pedernales, travel to the cooler climates when I feel like it and enjoy the year round warmer weather. To my its all about lifestyle, and its pretty laid back in my little piece of paradise.

Larry

Larlotte
Good, I have seen his profile on one occasion, I wanted to ask about properties in Canada, some who are at a good price and payment facilities in Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, my husband and I want to live in Canada have seen but many properties are out of our budget, we live about 6 months and then take the decision to bring the whole family. We are 8, Edgar and Fernanda, my sons Mark (14), Andres (9), Arlette (7), Anita (5). Edgar Jr. and my stepchildren and finally Brad.

Currently my husband is doing a project in college on Tourism in Ecuador and Collection Center of bananas for export to Canada, this is our contribution to the new Ecuadorian entrepreneurs, we want in this new stage of our lives, we dedicate ourselves to that, promote to our country, from Canada, we love Ecuador.

I suggest renting an apartment in a residential area that provides security, since my country is a paradise, but unfortunately the existing problem of Colombia and drug trafficking is very serious. Unfortunately, drug trafficking and germinated in our country, we express kidnapping problems, contract killings, drug free sale is my responsibility to tell him.

Just take care and be very alert, Cuenca (cold), Manta (fishing port) delicious food and lots of crafts, Guayaquil (heat) much trade, Galapagos (Archipelago) you have 24 provinces for tourism, as Ecuador is small you weather can change in minutes only and most important of all is cheap

LARRY
Enjoy your stay in my country, care, fall in love with a woman manabita are very beautiful women, I know in Puerto Lopez for a North American of New York wine for 15 days and takes 8 years, has its own hotel and does not change for anything in this Paradise .
Good Luck.