Best vehicle to buy?

I need to do a lot of travelling in my new job and need to buy a vehicle. I am sort of pulling towards the Hummer H3 or Jeep Wrangler. Any Ideas/suggestions/dont's etc will be helpfull

I would suggest you go for price efficient choice as Hyundai. Have you seen the Santa Fe? I was in your place like a year ago and revolved all car dealers and made a research about it. I was rigth the Hyundai has come along long way in saudi market and I am really delighted I didnt buy a toyota or jeep. You need to consider the service level you will get after yuo buy the car! Try anticipating this by seeing how salesmen treat you as a potential customer! :)

good luck

I am quite knowledgeble about the range of vehicles that Hyundai offers. I know they are dependable. However I will have to venture off road and on some other dubious roads and want a vehicle that will literally go anyware. I will def consider the Hyundai(the new IX35 is a very good looker). thank you

Well the best offroader here that is very comfortable on the street and equally off-roading is the Toyota Landcruiser.

Between H3 and Wrangler i would prefer the wrangler even thought its high maintenance vehicle its gret offroader. the city ride would be a bit bumpy though but its a looker.

VOLVO XC90 can also be an option a very modern vehicle a bit of balance between city drive and offroad. But not a very manly looking car if you know what i mean.

Get a big one, does not really matter what type, just make sure it is big. Also decent sized engine if you plan to go into the desert, that is where a Hyundai will fall down, not enough torque.

Land Cruisers are over priced here but there are plenty of other options.

Look over Nissan Patrol, it is a good SUV, not crossover!

no to a volvo! after sales suck!
as u will be travelling within city and even off roading, my vote goes for TOYOTA FJ CRUISER

I chose an H3. Shipped it to Mongolia.I love the country and all of its beauty. The roads out of the capital are in poor condiion. I needed a reliable and rugged  vehicle that would take me anywhere I went. It continues to be a great choice.