Previous company harrassing

Hi to all!

Anyone who can advice me of my current situation.

It is my 3rd time to be transferred to a new company.  Now the current company terminated me with a small reason but was managed to asked to be transferred. Now the day after the last day of my work I managed to get a work from a new company and informed the old company of the new company. I have been messaging and calling them for 2 months to process the said transfer for my iqama will be expired in 2 months.  Now on the last day of my iqama validity they called me to process already the transfer or I should pay 2500 for the renewal of my iqama. So I immediately called the new company to process it already. After two days the process is complete in the ministry of labor and i saw the confirmation in the online site of MOL that I am already transferred. So the remaining is to renew the iqama and transfer the passport in jawasat. Luckily I didn't gave my passport to the previous company so I manage to give the expired iqama and passport to the new company to proess it... i signed a waiver to the new company that the penalty will be shouldered by me. So all the troubles the previous company gave me, 1st someone told me that the transfer fee and change status should be all shouldered by the company... but this company told me that they will shoulder half and half for me. I didn't signed this with the agreement at first... and when i am about to get my final settlement they deducted again the half of the said transfer fee... it is like i paid just to work for them... I will be getting  100 riyals plus only... 2nd they made me wait for 2 months without salary to be transferred... if it weren't with my friends I will not be eating... 3rd, they gave me the problem of paying the penalty of my expired iqama... and now, you will not believe it... they are harrassing me to force my new company to finish the transfer in jawasat or they will send me back to Philippines on a final exit... I don't know how will they do it, because first my transfer is already finish in MOL, 2nd my iqama is already expired, and lastly they don't have my passport...

Now my questions:
Can they still give me a final exit and send me back home?
Is the company should shoulder the whole processing fee of my transfer and change position?

I want to know so I can forward this case to the Ministry of Labor...

Thank you in advance...

Regards
Enrico

Hi

Make sure that your new company is already processing your transfer. Get a stamped letter from your new company stating that your transfer under their sponsorship and iqama renewal is already in process. If you've transferred already, your past employer can no longer issue a final exit visa for you.

Good luck!

ricokints wrote:

Hi to all!

Anyone who can advice me of my current situation.

It is my 3rd time to be transferred to a new company.  Now the current company terminated me with a small reason but was managed to asked to be transferred. Now the day after the last day of my work I managed to get a work from a new company and informed the old company of the new company. I have been messaging and calling them for 2 months to process the said transfer for my iqama will be expired in 2 months.  Now on the last day of my iqama validity they called me to process already the transfer or I should pay 2500 for the renewal of my iqama. So I immediately called the new company to process it already. After two days the process is complete in the ministry of labor and i saw the confirmation in the online site of MOL that I am already transferred. So the remaining is to renew the iqama and transfer the passport in jawasat. Luckily I didn't gave my passport to the previous company so I manage to give the expired iqama and passport to the new company to proess it... i signed a waiver to the new company that the penalty will be shouldered by me. So all the troubles the previous company gave me, 1st someone told me that the transfer fee and change status should be all shouldered by the company... but this company told me that they will shoulder half and half for me. I didn't signed this with the agreement at first... and when i am about to get my final settlement they deducted again the half of the said transfer fee... it is like i paid just to work for them... I will be getting  100 riyals plus only... 2nd they made me wait for 2 months without salary to be transferred... if it weren't with my friends I will not be eating... 3rd, they gave me the problem of paying the penalty of my expired iqama... and now, you will not believe it... they are harrassing me to force my new company to finish the transfer in jawasat or they will send me back to Philippines on a final exit... I don't know how will they do it, because first my transfer is already finish in MOL, 2nd my iqama is already expired, and lastly they don't have my passport...

Now my questions:
Can they still give me a final exit and send me back home?
Is the company should shoulder the whole processing fee of my transfer and change position?

I want to know so I can forward this case to the Ministry of Labor...

Thank you in advance...

Regards
Enrico

Hi,

Transfer is just a matter of a day at the Jawazat...Get your new company to get it done asap...Then I don't think your cold company can do anything...

Maybe they're just discriminating and harassing you expecting no action or reaction from you...

Best is let go and get on with your new job and new life...

Cheers mate...

I strongly recommend that you wait until your iqama is finished with the new company and put your end of benefits with the company on hold. Once you are confirmed that your iqama is finished ask for complete rights from your old company (without deducting iqama renewal charges since they didn't renewed it).
Educate yourself on local labor laws
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 48#2927631