Iqama

Hello all :), I find myself in a tough situation the issue is that I need to fly back to the UK for an urgent family matter I have an iqama but my baby  who wasnt born in the kingdom is still waiting for hers to process.  Does anyone know of a way that we can both leave as we are unable to wait a few weeks which is what It will take to process the application through my husbands company?  If anyone has experienced anything similar or knows of a way around this then I would love to get your advise on the matter!

Usually when the iqama is under process you can still leave I have done it 2 times. You just need to stress the urgency of the trip and that you cannot wait otherwise they will tell you wait for the iqama inshallah it will come soon but noone knows when like you are saying it could be days or weeks. You can do a final exit for your daugther and for your exit re-entry on iqama. But that means that if your daugther wants to come to KSA again you have to get a new visa and start iqama process again. It will take time. So perhaps she could stay here with your husband.If you decide to do the final exit for her then make sure your original visa that you entered here is either still valid or extended so when she exits she didnt overstay. Companies should do that before the visa expires but it doesnt always happen. Hope all goes well.

Thank you for your reply Katie, the thing is the iqama isn't under process yet they have the passport but what they said is first they need to apply for health care then after that they will process the iqama. Do you know who I talk to regarding this? I can get an entry re entry visa but as she was only 4 months old when we came she didn't need a visa coming into the kingdom will this still be the same case?

I think best speak to those who have the passport which I think would be the HR department from your husbands work as they deal with these things.

if your baby entered KSA without a visa, or under visit visa sponsored by your husband, she can leave without a visa ( foreigners on visit visa does not need a final exit or exit/Re-nentry visa. Processing iqama can be fast or it might take a long time, so best to leave without iqama for baby. and she can enter using a new visit visa if needed, (sponsored by her father, or without a visa depends n her age) that can be extended every three months by her sponsor, your husband. If you are on iqama, you need the  exit visa

The application is not a visit visa for family under my husband. We came on istiqdam (residency visa). So can he leave without the exit re entry as the iqama is under process??