Trip To petra and Sahra Wadi Rum

Hey all My name is Mohammad Im Jordanian 26 years old I am interested in meeting new people ..
I just knew this site, and though that we can do great things like a trip or gathering ,
drop me a message if you you wanna make something I know a great places here in Jordan : )
feel free to contact me

mohammad hantoush wrote:

Hey all My name is Mohammad Im Jordanian 26 years old I am interested in meeting new people ..
I just knew this site, and though that we can do great things like a trip or gathering ,
drop me a message if you you wanna make something I know a great places here in Jordan : )
feel free to contact me

Hallo mohammad hantous,
you may post where is this great place located, some people are so interested, so everyone can see it.

You don't want to tell the place and I don't know you! I was always told not to talk to strangers  :D

others want to go with family

And here you are still talking to strangers. . Hmmm.. I think we should write a letter to your teachers.. :/:D

JO/EU wrote:

You don't want to tell the place and I don't know you! I was always told not to talk to strangers  :D

Xeeschan wrote:

And here you are still talking to strangers. . Hmmm.. I think we should write a letter to your teachers.. :/:D

JO/EU wrote:

Funny

mohdq2002 wrote:
Xeeschan wrote:

JO/EU wrote:

Funny

Agree with mohdq, funny worth a post!