Where to learn English in Swansea? Looking for friends here too

Hello every one
i ve mooved to england last week ... im living in Swansea
is there any one living in Swansea ?
I want to learn english but i cant find where? can u tell me where can i find a center where i can learn english?

Hello esperanza26 and congrats on your first post on the Expat.com Forum

For info, you originally posted on the francophone version of the site. Your thread has been moved to the anglophone version of the England forum.

To increase chances to find a language tutor, I invite you to drop an advert in the Language Classes Classifieds section

Best Regards
Kenjee

esperanza26 wrote:

Hello every one
i ve mooved to england last week ... im living in Swansea
is there any one living in Swansea ?
I want to learn english but i cant find where? can u tell me where can i find a center where i can learn english?

Hi esperanza26,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news....but you haven't moved to England you have moved to Wales - a different country. You are however in the United Kingdom (UK).

Surely you can find English courses via the Internet? Google "English lessons". There will be lots of options from home learning to internet courses to college / evening classes.

Good luck 🍀

Chuckle Butty

Thank you so much i try to learn on the internet Temporarily.because a think to move  another  city where i can find  foreing , school .......but i dont khnow  where exactly ?? Can you give Example of cities. thank you in advance.

esperanza26 wrote:

Thank you so much i try to learn on the internet Temporarily.because a think to move  another  city where i can find  foreing , school .......but i dont khnow  where exactly ?? Can you give Example of cities. thank you in advance.

Hello again esperanza26,

Im a little confused: Why exactly did you come to the UK? It seems that you have landed without a plan of action....... or a map.

Before you go trotting off, you need to be able to answer a few questions: What bracket is your income? What is your current employment? Where are there most vacancies for you? What cities have the best employment:learning ratio to fit your needs?

England alone has something like 70 cities with millions of towns and villages interspersed throughout them. When you have the answers to the above questions your search for schools will narrow drastically.

I have no idea of cost for English lessons, so that will be an important factor to take into account too.

Maybe your current employer can help you? You should ask the HR department for assistance - they may have something in place to give you help?

Hope all goes well,

Chuckle Butty

The horror when she found out she's actually in Wales - not in England. Halloween has come early for her.

You could go to the further education college which run classes

Gi

There is an English language academy in swansea. I'm moving to Swansea in the new year I am a qualified TEFL teacher so I can always help you.

Thanks