Seeking Spa & Shopping Buddy!

Hi ladies :)
This is a preliminary enquiry as not got green light yet!
I am due to travel to Bangkok soon for the first time & I will be there for approximately 5-7 days.
I have limited mobility so cannot just head out of my hotel & explore! I require transport which you can advise me re suitability & booking. I need someone who would act as a personal shopper/assistant/translator/guide. I would like to get some clothes & shoes custom made. I will need numerous spa visits, hairdressers etc. I will require you to accompany me to lunch, afternoon tea & maybe out in the evening a couple of times at my expense. Salary 2000 THB per day negotiable. Does this sound like something anyone would be interested in? :)

Hi Sue Suki   
      My name is hero When you come to thailand ? let me know in advance or contact me  at *************  my mboile number is ************** i am very interested to accompany with   and show you around bkk    i look forward to meet you in real as soon as    from hero :D

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi
When are you travelling?
I am australian living thailand 2 years
I was a spa director of 5 star hotel
Now i am wirking part time in chiang mai
I have to travel to bangkok again
I lived there 1.5 years in bangkok
My thai fiance family there
Charise

My direct email
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct