The Second Annual "That Special December Party

Save the date. I have learned from my mistakes of last year and how it can be made better. It will be held at Scanlinis again. It will be on December 25th. I will make arrangements with the manager/owner to be the only place to buy tickets for the buffet or you can just order ala carte. We are allowed to have instrumental music playing according to the date. bring a gender neutral gift worth around 35 riyals to exchange.

Secret Santa ... fat man gonna be there?

I am hoping I won't be fat by then. ;) I think that might be a little too much being that we are that much in the open, even though we are in the DQ.

After talking to the manger, it will be buffet only. Tickets will be 110 riyals. It will be held December 25th. It will be at 7 PM. Only 49 tickets will be available. It will be held at Scalinis. bring one gender neutral gift worth 35 riyals. Dress code to follow. This is the only Wandering Expat event where Saudis are not invited. I am deeply sorry about that. .

how to sign up?

Tickets will be sold Starting November 14th at the Jarir Starbucks on King Abdulah. 1 Pm to 4 PM. It will be Festive dress.

thanks a lot

can i join the party?

If you buy a ticket yes. Saudi's are the only ones we are not allowed to invite for this event.