Looking for Malaysian workers in Germany for Research Edu

Hello Malaysians in Germany. :) 

Currently, i'm conducting research regarding 'Brain Drain among Malaysian in Germany'.
For that, i highly appreciated for those who can participate in my research, especially for those
who works there which not related to Government of Malaysia.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Syahida

Here you can search for forum members from Malaysia living in Germany:
    https://www.expat.com/en/network/europe/germany/
If you want to contact them through the site's PM system, please ask the moderators first - sending many cut&paste messages will otherwise get you automatically banned.

Hi syida.....i am msian and will be going to Kassel next yr for my PhD...just wanna ask u how's life in Germany for a Muslims..is there any racism ?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Eizan

Hi Eizan,

Welcome to Germany next year. Good to hear that u will further ur PHD in Germany. In what field r u in? Erm.. From my experience there is no racism, as long we good with people around us then they will treat u nicely. :) no worries..

Thanks beppi. :)

Hi Syida..

I'll be doing my PhD in engineering in Kassel university...and do Germans speak English coz I heard that, they don't really speak English to foreigners. Although I'll be attending German's language classes in Kassel but the language barrier still makes me nervous.

Thanks and Cheers,
Eizan

Hi Eizan,

Yes, they can understand and speak English especially young generation or among students.
I can't deny it that we need German language for daily communication. Not so worries coz u can learn
basic Germans in google and u can ask foreign people there, they willing to help u. :)
sometimes the signboard for public transport or in supermarket also
need understanding of German language.

So good luck for ur PHD. hope u can share some experience in preparing yourself leaving to Germany, such as
how much initial cost, what requirement for PHD in Germany, is there any scholarship and is there any other
courses offered by University instead of engineering. coz i was thinking to further study there in PHD but
since lack of resources i need to consider to study there.

Cheers,
syahida