New friends in Fuengirola! :)

Hi guys. Basically I would love to meet new people and make new friends. I thought this might be a good way :)

I live in the fuengirola area so if anyone living close wanna meet up let me know.

hope there are some girls on here as well, I need more girlfriends in my life! Lol have a great day xx

Hey where are you from? I'm on the east side of malaga in rincon.

Hi,
I'll be in Fuengirola for most of July and August,
Your post is from quite a time, are you still there ?
As you, I would love to meet new peole and make some friends in Spain.
Maria

Hi, I'm Lina and moved to Fuengirola few months ago, I work from home so it is more difficult to make friends. I like hiking and yoga, go to the beach an love dogs have a labrador. Would be nice to meet for coffee or a beer and a chat?

Hi All
I have moved to Guadalmar near Malaga from Nottingham recently with my boyfriend who is a local and would be nice to connect with some young people of similar interests here who speak English as most Spanish as you probably all know are rather disinterested :)
Ania

Hi, how did you like Fuengirola? I am planing to move to Dpaim and was considering this as a nice location due to the low cost of living and it's close to the beach.

Thanks

Hi everyone.
My name is Nikita.
I'm living near Fuengirola too since february 2017. I'm dutch but I also speak english and spanish.
Looking for some nice friends too.
It would be very nice if you want to meet.
I'm 25 years old. Love all kinds of sport, shopping, beach, movies.. going to some bars.

Please contact me!

Hi! :)

I am Anita from Hungary. I am new in Fuengirola, arrived a few days ago. I spend my traineeship program here and I will stay until June. :) I am working at the Spanish Institution of Oceanography.

I saw your post, and I was wondering about meeting with you, because I kind of feel alone so far without friends. I am a sporty, optimistic person, I like learning languages and meet new people.
If you want, I would appreciate to meet you. You can add me on facebook, or write an email. :)
Have a great day. :)

Bye. :)

Hi girls let's connect I've sent you invites on FB

Hi. U still there?

Anyone new in Fuengirola, Benalmádena, Mijas, Malaga ? :)

Hi
I know this is quite an old post but I have just joined!
I have a few Meetup web pages that might be of interest to you where i run events that you could come along to.
meetup.com/The-Brit-Club/
meetup.com/BREXfastClub/

Any questions just give me a shout. I'm a financial adviser out here so have lots of contacts if you need advice etc
Tim

Hi,

I am here for a couple of days exploring malaga and wouldnt mind company. I am planning to move from the UK on a part time basis. Feel free to drop me a message we can catch over coffee or a drink. Arbi

Hi, Im going to Fuengirola in Nov to take care of a friends condo. Is it still easy to meet europeans there on holiday or is it very dead in Nov?

Hi!
Your post is not so recent anymore so I guess you found friends in the meantime! Anyways, I moved to Fuengirola 2 months ago and would be really happy to meet new people for going out, doing sports and just having fun!

Hi!
Your post is not so recent anymore so I guess you found friends in the meantime! Anyways, I moved to Fuengirola 2 months ago and would be really happy to meet new people for going out, doing sports and just having fun!

Hi
I run a few events in the area, so feel free to come along and meet new people!
I do wine, gin and beer tastings and also informative breakfast meetings for people new to the area.
Let me know if you would like more information.
Regards
Tim

Hi Tim!
Thanks a lot for your reply, it would be nice to know more about these events! I'd just like to meet new people and make friends here in Spain, I saw that internations is organising a lot of events but everybody tells me that people just go there to promote their business.. so it would be great to participate in events whose aim is to socialize and have fun!

Hi Tiana5,

It is wonderful making new friends!